How to pack and ship watches overseas
Either as a gift, a sale, or when relocating, both individuals and businesses often need to ship watches internationally by courier. Take advantage of our experience in logistics and learn from our specialists how to properly pack a watch for shipping. Book the service with us, and we will find the best way to ship watches with the most reputable logistics providers.
What are you interested in?
READY TO SHIP?
Book your door-to-door delivery right away
What to consider before shipping watches internationally?
Before you send your watch by courier, consider the steps below to assure a smooth delivery:
- Estimate the time of delivery using our digital tool and make sure you are present during pick-up and delivery.
- Print and attach the label to your package if this is your responsibility. This information will be provided via e-mail when you conclude the order.
- When shipping watches overseas, it is important to keep the original invoice to prove the original value of the item.
HOW TO SHIP
How to send watches overseas
pick the right shipping method and logistics partner for your transport.
HOW TO PACK
How to pack a watch for shipping by courier or post
Follow these easy instructions if you are looking for the best way to pack and ship a watch:
- Use bubble wrap to protect the watch and secure it with tape.
- Put the watch in its original packaging or a small cardboard box, previously padded.
- Put this box into a larger one, also previously padded.
- After making sure items are still inside the packaging, seal and label the parcel (if needed).
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Get more for less!
Join thousands of businesses that have chosen Eurosender as their permanent shipping platform and get immediate access to multiple benefits.
Set up a business account
NEED MORE INFORMATION?