How to send LEGO sets via courier internationally
Whether you are a reseller shipping LEGO products or building blocks abroad or an individual looking to move assembled or used LEGO sets, Eurosender has the best logistics solutions. Find answers to the most common questions regarding sending LEGO sets and building blocks domestically or internationally and follow our packing tips to prepare your shipment properly.
Shipping services for LEGO resellers
Are you selling or recycling LEGO bricks or building blocks? We are a perfect match for your company’s needs. Create a free business account on our platform and benefit from having all delivery information in one place, saving time and money when booking your shipments with Eurosender’s user credits and optimisation of the logistics accounting with our consolidated invoices.
How to send LEGO sets by courier with Eurosender
Depending on the size and time-sensitivity of your shipment, Eurosender offers several options to send LEGO sets and building blocks abroad and domestically:
How to pack disassembled or new LEGO sets for shipping by post
Regardless of the amount and size of LEGO products you are going to mail, it is necessary to follow several simple steps related to proper packaging to protect LEGO sets while shipping.
- Place the disassembled LEGO bricks into plastic bags or Ziploc bags. You may sort LEGO bricks by colour, size or purpose and seal the bags to prevent the loss.
- Place the bags with LEGO elements into the original LEGO box or a cardboard box.
- Add cushioning materials or packing paper into the box to keep the LEGO bags from moving inside.
- Seal the box with tape.
How to pack assembled LEGO sets for moving
While it is not very difficult to wrap new LEGO products, you will have to make some effort to move built LEGO sets and pack it properly. Follow the guidelines on how to protect your assembled LEGO for moving and decrease the risk of damage during transportation.
- Separate LEGO characters or stand-alone elements like ships, cars, and robots. Place these items in a plastic bag, wrap with bubble wrap and seal with tape.
- Carefully wrap the assembled LEGO set with bubble wrap and fix it with duct tape.
- Nest the LEGO set inside a suitable box and fill the space with cushioning materials.
- Make sure that the items do not shift around the box and seal the box with adhesive tape.
Get instant quotes for shipping LEGO products and building blocks abroad and domestically