Ship product samples to customers
In many businesses, it is common to ship product samples to customers to give them a better understanding of what the product looks and feels like. You can think of various things such as food samples, fabric samples, textile samples and wallpaper samples among others. However, you always want to be confident that your samples reach your customer in perfect condition. So, you might be looking for product samples delivery for your business. Then you’ve come to the right place. Eurosender helps you find the cheapest way to ship small product samples wherever you want them to go. Also, check out our page on shipping samples to trade shows. Then join us when we take a look at how to pack and ship samples for delivery by courier to your customers, where we will not only get into how to ship food samples abroad samples but in many more things.
Are you a business user? Then sign up for a free Eurosender account to save money when you ship product samples to customers.
How to place an order with Eurosender?
Choose the pick-up and delivery countries, the number of packages and their weight.
You will be provided with the best available offer.
Fill in the form with your details and pay for the service.
Get informed on how to prepare your items for shipping.
General tips for the cheapest way to ship small product samples
- When shipping with Eurosender, there are several things that you always have to keep in mind. Let’s take a quick look at them so that we can move on to the actual packing process:
- Don’t leave the pick-up address: It is crucial that you are available on the pick-up address when you ship product samples to customers. When you cannot be there, make sure that there is someone else to hand over the goods to the courier.
- Choose the right insurance: All shipments with Eurosender are covered up to €200 with our standard insurance. But be sure to check out our insurance page where we offer additional insurance at low rates.
- Be aware that when the pick-up address is in Poland, Sweden or Spain, you must print and attach the label by yourself. In all other countries, this is done for you.
- Measure your shipment: With our free Shipment Size Checker below, you can easily determine the dimensions of your shipment. Once you know the dimensions you will also be able to find out for example, the price of your sample book delivery by courier.
Check which service to choose
- When your shipment isn’t suitable for Standard Shipment, then ask for an individual offer
Packing materials for product samples delivery for your business
When you are looking for product samples delivery for your business, it is vital that you choose the right packing materials. It doesn’t matter if we talk about sample book delivery by courier or textile samples delivery by courier, the packing materials are the same for most samples.
- Cardboard box: The box must big enough to give room to the samples and the cushioning material.
- Plastic bags: When your samples contain small details, you can place them in the bags. Make sure that you can easily open and close the bags.
- Cushioning materials: At Eurosender we recommend packing peanuts. However, you can also use something as shredded paper or pieces of cardboard instead.
- Bubble wrap: Whether you choose the thicker or the thinner kind is up to you and depends on the kind of samples you want to ship.
- Tape: To seal the bags and the box
- Scissors or a knife: To cut the tape among other things.
Packing instructions for shipping samples
With the packing instructions in the paragraph below, you will find the cheapest way to ship small product samples. Keeping in mind that there are numerous different kinds of samples, the instructions below are written in general and are suitable for things such as textile samples delivery by courier. A little later in the article, you can find specific info about items such as alcohol, building materials and how to ship food samples abroad. When you have additional instruction you want to send, check out our page on packing and shipping books.
- Disassemble: When you are shipping goods, always disassemble as much as you can. Place the disassembled parts in bags and write the name of the details on the bag.
- Bubble wrap every item: Wrap all the items of your samples several times in bubble wrap and seal with tape. You can also place bubble wrap around the plastic bags when the details of them inside are fragile.
- Take the box: Place cushioning material on the bottom of it and put the items (and bags if you have any) inside.
- Cushioning time: Place as much cushioning material on the sides and top of the box as possible and close it.
- Seal the box: Seal the box with tape and double check that everything is closed.
- When the pick-up address is in Sweden, Poland or Spain: Don’t forget to print the label and attach it to your shipment.
Product groups that need extra attention when shipping samples
- Alcohol samples can be shipped but under certain conditions and not to every country. So, when you want to ship alcohol it of the utmost importance that you are aware of all the procedures. In one of our dedicated articles, you will find out everything there is to know about everything about shipping alcohol.
- When you are redecorating or building your new dream house, you want to be 100% sure that you use materials with the best price/quality ratio. As shipping this kind of products may require some extra care, please read our shipping guide on tiles and bricks.
- A food samples delivery by courier requires some more preparation than let’s say, a box of books. That is why you can find all specific details for food samples delivery by courier in our article about shipping food. Shipping food samples abroad samples have never been so easy.
- With CBD products becoming increasingly popular in many countries, more and more people use a sample book delivery by courier. When you need product samples delivery for your business, be sure to check out our dedicated guide on shipping CBD products.
- When sending samples containing batteries, it is important to note that lithium batteries are forbidden for any items transported by air. For international shipments to and from Greece sent through Eurosender, courier services providers will not transport batteries or any type of electronic device including these batteries. When placing an order, check that the transport of your e-cigarette will be done by road, in which case lithium batteries are allowed for shipping.
When you are still stuck with any questions about the cheapest way to ship small product samples or any other question regarding shipping with Eurosender, you can contact our friendly Customer Support team by phone or email.