How to pack and ship chairs abroad by courier
Are you not sure how to pack chairs when moving, relocating an office or selling furniture online? Eurosender offers easy-to-book and affordable international shipping services for chairs and other furniture items. Get expert packing tips and start saving on shipping now.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
The best way to ship chairs internationally
We offer shipping services specialised for businesses, whether you are an online seller of chairs and furniture or just a company relocating offices. Make smarter shipping decisions and start shipping with Eurosender, a centralised platform where you can book all types of transportation services in only one place.
HOW YOU CAN SHIP
How to ship chairs abroad | Shipping office, gaming, rocking chairs & more
Join Eurosender and benefit from our logistics network consisting of the most reliable international couriers. Send any type of chair by choosing one of our shipping methods below:
What to have in mind before shipping chairs?
Measure your chair and check in the size tool below what is the best shipping service for your product.
Check if you need to print the label and attach it to your parcel. If required, we will send you the shipping label by email once the service is confirmed.
Estimate the time it will take for your chair to be delivered and make sure someone is present at the pick-up and delivery addresses.
Find the best service for shipping your chair
Your chairs are insured!
We never compromise when it comes to safety! Your items are insured when shipping with us. The value of the insurance coverage depends on the service booked. However, we strongly recommend also choosing one of our extra insurance packages.
We also advise you always to keep the original invoice for the items you want to ship and photograph the chairs and their packaging before shipping.
How to pack chairs for shipping cross country or internationally
PACKING CHAIRS IN BOXES
Follow these instructions for shipping office chairs, bar stools, gaming chairs, and others.
- Disassemble your chair as much as you can – arms, base, cushions, feet, etc.
- Protect the individual parts of your chair by wrapping them in bubble wrap and pack cushions in plastic bags. Put screws in little bags and tape these to the items they belong.
- In a box previously padded with cushioning materials, flat-pack items and fill the voids with ample amount of cushioning.
- Seal the package by applying several layers of tape.
PACKING CHAIRS ON PALLETS
Courier service ideal for transporting rocking chairs, dining sets or multiple items.
- Pad the pallet’s surface with corrugated cardboard and place the items on it.
- Make sure you completely cover all the items on a pallet with moving blankets and foam wrap and secure the protection by wrapping everything with stretch foil.
- If you are shipping fragile or vintage chairs, you can build a crate around the items (optional).
- Strap the pallet by wrapping it with bands in all possible directions and several times.
How much does it cost to ship your chair abroad?
People trust our expertise
How to pack chairs when moving across the country or abroad?
An international move can be stressful – let us help by organising the transportation of your furniture and other items into your new home. When relocating in Europe, book our Dedicated Van Delivery and have an entire van/truck reserved solely to you. Ship not only your chairs and complete dining set, but also clothes and other belongings.
- Prepare your chair for moving by wrapping it with bubble wrap or moving blankets.
- Secure the cushioning with tape or a rope.
- An experienced courier driver will help you load your items into the van and make sure they are safe for transport.
Eurosender has helped many people moving chairs abroad – Here’s why
Office relocation. Let us do the heavy job and organise the shipment of your office chairs and furniture when your business is changing offices.
Selling furniture online. Partner with Eurosender and offer your clients reliable and affordable shipping services for your chairs, table, cupboards and more.