Sell internationally on Depop – Shiping solutions to go global
Depop is an online marketplace for selling and buying unique items, vintage & luxury fashion, sneakers, art, illustration, books, and records. Are you looking for a solution to expand your Depop sales internationally? Let Eurosender take over your logistics processes while you focus on growing your business.
DEPOP – SEELING GUIDE
How to start selling and shipping on Depop
- Download the app and sign up. You can sign up with your Facebook account or with a valid email.
- Carefully choose your username and profile photo. Choose a username that is easy to remember. Fill in the details of your profile and select a picture of yourself.
- List your items. Include good quality unique photos, a catchy title, description, price and chose Depop delivery options.
- You will need a PayPal account. In order to sell on Depop, you will need to set up PayPal account and connect it to Depop.
How to ship your Depop sales
How to choose the shipping method on Depop? Sellers are usually responsible for arranging the delivery and including the shipping rate in the final price. You can choose to offer international or domestic shipping and exclude certain characters. Since the exact shipping cost on Depop cannot be given until there is a sale, the actual profit can be much less than the seller estimated. Depop sellers in the US have the option to choose in-app shipping, but only within US territory. Sellers from the US or any other country in the world can join Eurosender and book flat-rate global shipping for all their Depop sales.
Depop return policy. How can you return items on Depop?
Since this is a marketplace platform, each Depop seller has its own return policy. We recommend carefully reading the Depop seller’s return and refund policy before making any purchase. You can return items purchased on Depop using tracked mail or via courier service through Eurosender. When shipping with us, your parcels will always get a unique tracking number so you can easily check its location at any time. Check the immediate cost to return items to the Depop seller using our booking tool.
Depop international shipping with Eurosender: maximise your profits
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Selling and shipping on Depop: FAQ
How much should you charge for shipping on Depop?
How to insure a shipment on Depop?
How long does Depop take to ship? How do I choose a faster shipping service on Depop?
When can the buyer request a return shipping on Depop?
- Item Not Received – The client bought something but didn’t receive it. The buyer should wait at least 3 days from the transaction date to give the seller enough time to ship the item.
- Significantly Not as Described – The customer received an item that was significantly different from the seller’s original description.
How does Depop shipping work from the UK?
How much does it cost to ship on Depop UK?
Do I have to pack my Depop sales for shipping?
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Sell on Depop and ship globally with Eurosender
Create a free account and join thousands of other sellers and e-Commerce professionals who have chosen Eurosender.
Get started as a business