How to Sell and Ship on Etsy | International Solutions
Etsy has been a go-to online marketplace for people selling unique handmade products or vintage pieces. Are you looking for the best shipping solutions for your Etsy shop? Let us take over your logistics and start shipping globally your Etsy sales, while you focus on growing your business.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How to sell and ship on Etsy within Europe and internationally
- Open an Etsy account and list your items. You will have to list at least one item to open your shop. Then, you are officially an Etsy seller!
- Choose the billing and payment options. You can accept PayPal payments, introduce your credit/debit card details or bank account to receive payments.
- Add the price and delivery costs. Eurosender offers you immediate shipping prices for all kinds of items, from clothes or furniture to vintage china.
- Once you have made the sale prepare the item for shipping.
Why open an Etsy shop?
From local to global
With Etsy, independent creators and brand owners can present their products to a global audience.
Promote handmade creations
Etsy empowers local artisans to share their traditional creations with more than 1,7 million active buyers.
Save with low fees
Etsy fees for opening and maintaining a shop are lower than the ones from similar websites.
ETSY SHIPPING METHODS
Etsy default shipping methods and alternatives
Etsy sellers are responsible for booking and paying for the delivery costs. As a shop owner, you will have to calculate the shipping cost for your Etsy products and add it to your items’ price.
How to ship internationally on Etsy? Default shipping methods on Etsy:
Etsy shipping label: Only available for shop owners in the UK, Australia and the US. Etsy sellers can create a shipping label through some established couriers. They will have to indicate a price based on the estimated weight and size of the packaged goods. However, the number of courier providers is limited, and the size and weight limitations may be very strict.
Etsy returns policy. How to return a purchase made on Etsy?
Customers that are not satisfied with their item or that received a product that does not match the description can ask for a return or exchange of their Etsy purchase. Apart from this fact, Etsy does not have a unified return process – every seller on Etsy sets up their own return policy and conditions. We recommend reading the details carefully before making a purchase and shipping with Eurosender for a reliable and economical shipping service.
Shipping alternatives for Etsy sellers powered by Eurosender
multiple delivery options to match any shipping requirements.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Etsy selling and shipping FAQ
- Use the right box. The carton should be sturdy and large enough to fit your items as well as extra padding materials.
- Wrap your items in bubble wrap or put them in a bag. Use ample amounts of bubble wrap to secure every individual item.
- Use packing materials to secure the items. The goal is to prevent the items from moving about the package.
- Check and seal. Give the box a little shake to make sure nothing is moving inside.
- Open your Etsy account and go to the purchases;
- Choose the order you want to return and click ‘help with order’;
- Click ‘Message Seller’ and inform that you want to exchange or return the item(s).
- You will receive a response once the seller reviews your request.