The top freight forwarding companies and solutions in Italy
For businesses shipping goods domestically or internationally, it is crucial to find a reliable freight forwarding company in Italy. When looking for an experienced freight forwarder in Italy for export, import, distribution or transport of cargo, Eurosender has the right solution for you. We cooperate with the best Italian road, air, sea and rail freight forwarding companies to implement warehousing and multimodal transport solutions for all your needs on a global scale. Eurosender organises your logistics processes faster and more efficiently so you can focus on expanding your sales.
Ready to ship? Get started
YOUR BUSINESS CONTROL TOWER
Freight forwarding services in Italy for businesses
Join more than 40k businesses that have chosen Eurosender to manage their business logistics operations. Access the most reliable Italian and international road, rail, sea, and air freight forwarders. Save your logistics efforts and get tailor-made shipping, storage solutions and customs brokerage services from the top freight forwarders in Italy.
FREIGHT SHIPPING SOLUTIONS
How to ship with the best Italian freight forwarding companies?
Choose Eurosender as your control tower and access top freight forwarding companies and 3PL agents in Italy. We offer a complete range of freight shipping and warehousing options for your business needs:
Unimodal road freight forwarding solutions in Italy
Eurosender provides a full range of unimodal freight services in Italy and internationally. We cooperate only with vetted Italian road transport companies and leading international logistics providers. Book door-to-door cargo deliveries by van on our booking tool or choose LTL or FTL services from the leading freight forwarding companies in Italy. Increase your business efficiency by delegating your logistics requirements to top solutions.
Multimodal freight forwarding solutions in Italy
By unifying different freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services in Italy and internationally we make sure every shipment arrives at its destination, whether it only requires road transport or a combination of different services such as cargo transport by truck, sea, rail or air freight. Our trained professionals will take over your complex multimodal transport requirements when shipping freight from Italy so that you don’t have to ask for dozens of quotes. Moreover, Eurosender will be the only party you will need to reach out to during the whole transport duration, handling any problems or setbacks that can occur.
The freight forwarding process in Italy
Pick up at the shipper’s premises
Export customs clearance at the carrier’s warehouse
Transit to the destination by road, sea, air or rail freight
Import customs clearance & transit to the final address
Freight forwarding documents when shipping within Italy or the EU
Cargo transportation within the EU may require less freight forwarding documentation if compared to importing or exporting goods abroad. However, when looking for freight forwarding companies and solutions in Italy, the following documents will still have to accompany your cargo:
- Shipping Label or Waybill– These two documents specify all the details about the sender and the receiver. They also contain the barcode that will allow your cargo shipment to be traced and tracked during the whole transit to, from or within Italy.
- Commercial Invoice – Contains all the details of the transaction, serving as proof of the legality of the transaction and hence the freight transportation.
- Bill of Lading – Not obligatory for domestic freight shipping, this document is useful to designate the responsibilities of the shipper, the carrier and the receiver of cargo.
- Packing List – Even if not required, this document makes sure all the details concerning your cargo and its packaging is properly registered, hence serving as proof in case any unfortunate situation occurs.
Freight forwarding documents for the import or export of goods to or from Italy
Depending on the type of cargo and freight transportation you requested to import or export goods to or from Italy, a number of different freight forwarding documents may be required. Additionally, to the previously mentioned freight documents your cargo transport may also require: a Shipper’s letter of instructions, Ocean Bill of Lading (for sea freight forwarding); Dangerous Goods Forms, Certificates of Origin and Conformity, Material Safety Datasheet, etc.
For more information, read our dedicated page on shipping and freight forwarding documents.
Get immediate freight quotes to ship with the best Italian freight forwarding companies
People trust our expertise
Storage, distribution and fulfilment solutions in Italy
Do you need additional logistics services, such as warehousing or distribution in Italy? We can organise long-term or temporary storage solutions for your cargo in Italy or abroad. At Eurosender, we provide simple solutions for complex logistics requirements, including unimodal and multimodal cargo transport, warehousing, distribution and fulfillment services in Italy. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Short- or long-term storage of cargo: It doesn’t matter where your cargo is moving to, we can provide you with competitive and safe warehousing solutions in Italy for any type of shipment size.
- Distribution services: When looking for a freight solution in Italy that includes distribution of cargo by various warehouses or other addresses in Italy, we offer flexible solutions to attend to all your requirements.
- Fulfilment solutions: Would you like to ship cargo to a warehouse in Italy and have the items repacked and shipped to final customers? Our logistics experts will provide you with already negotiated freight rates and solutions for any fulfilment requirement.
Import/export agents and customs brokers in Italy
Are importing or exporting goods outside the EU? We can help you simplify your logistics and save your efforts as we cooperate with the most experienced customs brokers in Italy. Eurosender can provide you with all the information you need when importing/exporting goods to or from Italy. Have complete guidance through the entire process, when arranging the international transport of goods and benefit from the collaboration with the top Italian freight forwarding companies and import/export agents.
Some of the top Italian and international freight forwarders
The benefits of booking freight forwarding solutions in Italy with Eurosender
We are committed never to stop optimising our freight forwarding models and solutions to meet our clients’ demands. Let Eurosender become your trusted freight forwarding partner in Italy while you get:
Already negotiated quotes
Ship cargo with the lowest freight rates in Italy.
Simplify your logistics
Single or multimodal solutions from a single source.
Export and import solutions
Customs brokerage and warehousing options in Italy.
Experienced team of experts to solve any difficulties.