International shipping of prefab and modular homes
Get safe and cost-effective transportation of your modular home or office building from the off-site factory to the on-site construction area. Choose Eurosender as your reliable shipping platform and save on the costs to move a new or used modular home. We cooperate with the most experienced moving companies to make sure your modular home will be delivered safely and on time. Explore this guide and check the lowest cost to move a modular home on the market. Our logistics experts will assist you during the whole process of booking the transport to move a modular home or any other prefab building.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Prefab and modular homes delivery services for businesses
Join over 45K companies that trusted their logistics processes to Eurosender. We cooperate with the most experienced moving companies to provide on-time and stress-free modular home deliveries. Register a free business account on our platform and get access to your own dashboard. Keep all orders, invoices and other shipping information in one place.
Set up a business account
How to move a modular home or prefab house?
Organise the delivery of a modular home easily with Eurosender. Get the immediate shipping cost
to move a modular or prefabricated home internationally:
How to prepare a used modular home or building for transport?
When relocating your used modular home to a new location, make sure it is ready to be moved upon collection. Here are some general instructions on how to prepare a used modular home for sale and move to another site.
- Remove all heavy items and furniture.
- Make sure that all utilities are turned off.
- Remove all exterior attachments such as window flowers, awnings, etc.
- Lock up and bolt the doors and windows before moving.
- Make sure the new site has a proper foundation and utilities are prepared.
How to prepare modular homes elements for delivery?
To ensure the elements of a modular home will be delivered safely check the basic recommendations:
- Cover the modules with a weatherproof coating to protect them from rain, wind and sun.
- Fix the coating with tape or straps.
- Place the modular home elements on the pallet or crate, if needed.
- Organise cranes or forklifts to load modules into the truck.
How much does it cost to move a modular home or prefab house?