How to move arcade or pinball machines abroad?
When looking for the best way to move an arcade machine, organise the delivery through Eurosender. Get advantage of our expertise and wide network of courier companies and explore how to move an arcade machine or pinball machine across a country or abroad. Check the immediate cost to ship a pinball machine in a van across Europe or transport an arcade machine overseas at low cost.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Arcade and pinball machines delivery services for business
Save on logistics efforts and book transport of arcade and pinball machines through Eurosender. With our innovative platform and affordable prices, you can organise deliveries faster and easier. Join as a business and manage all your orders and invoices from one single dashboard.
Set up a business account
How to transport a pinball or an arcade machine?
Choose the right service to transport an arcade machine or spare parts for your route:
How to prepare your pinball or arcade machine for transport?
When moving an arcade or pinball machine in a van or truck, you still need to make some preparations. Follow these steps to prepare an arcade machine for transportation:
- Remove all the loose parts such as coins, pinballs, and other detachable components. Pack them separately.
- Place cardboard over the playfield glass and display. Then bubble wrap everything.
- Remove the back legs. Put the machine on its side and remove the front legs.
- Bubble wrap and pack the legs into plastic bags.
- Wrap the cabinet with blankets or cardboard.
- Fix with adhesive tape.
How to pack and ship an arcade machine on a pallet?
Follow the steps above to first prepare the arcade or pinball machine for shipping. After your device is properly protected, you can follow the recommendations below on how to set and transport a pinball machine on a pallet or in a crate:
- Place a corrugated cardboard sheet on the pallet before placing your machine on it.
- Use straps or ropes to secure the pinball machine to the pallet.
- Make sure that the weight is well-balanced.
- You can crate the machine for additional protection. Use foam cushioning for the inner corners and ages of the crate to protect the shipment.
- Close the crate and fix it on the pallet if needed.
Move pinball and arcade machines in Europe in a van
Are you transporting an arcade or pinball machine across Europe? Book the safest way to move your goods in a van dedicated solely for you. The van delivery is the most convenient and fast service to transport an arcade machine, since it goes directly from one address to the other with no stopovers. Book early and get your load moving the same day, or arrange next-day collection if booked before 4 pm. Contact us in advance if you need assistance during the pickup. The courier driver will help to place the pinball machine in the van and make sure they are safe for transport.
How much does it cost to ship an arcade or pinball machine?
NEED MORE INFORMATION?