PostNord is the result of a merger in 2009, between the two companies Posten AB and PostDanmark, which then subsequently changed their names to PostNord in 2011. While the Swedish state holds 60% of the shares, the other 40% of the shares belong to the state of Danmark. PostNord nowadays operates in all Nordic countries and in Germany and employs about 38.000 people. The company provides both mail and logistics services. In the article below you will find all relevant information when looking for a PostNord parcel shop, PostNord storage facilities, a PostNord tracking number and an alternative for the cheapest way to ship with PostNord.
Eurosender works with a wide variety of logistics providers, ranging from world-famous international courier companies, to the most trusted companies on local markets. Check the prices for international shipping with our tool below.
How to place an order with Eurosender?
PostNord offers a wide range of different services when it comes to shipping and logistics. However, it is always a good idea to compare the shipping service you use to the alternatives. One of these alternatives is Eurosender, a booking platform for shipping both standard deliveries and freight. Do you want to know more? Below you see the benefits that go hand in hand with shipping through the Eurosender platform.
You get an immediate quote after filling in the details of your shipment.
No hidden or additional costs, what you see is the final price.
Every shipment booked through the Eurosender platform is covered by our standard insurance.
Useful blog with content provided by professionals from the shipping world.
Option to create a Eurosender account for both individuals as companies, that will give you access to numerous benefits.
Companies can set up their own online logistics department by starting a partnership with Eurosender.
Shipping with PostNord is easy, simply visit their website for all the info. However, when you are looking for the cheapest way to ship with PostNord, keep in mind that there are faster options provided by Eurosender. No matter the content of your shipment, when using the Eurosender shipping platform, you can be sure you get the best price-to-performance ratio. Take a look at the services we provide.
Dedicated Van Delivery: When you are looking for a van that directly transports your items from pick-up to the delivery address, then Dedicated Van delivery is for you. This is a great solution for quick relocation.
Individual offer: Our shipping experts are ready to assist you when your shipment requires some extra attention or has other need.
It’s good to know what determines the price of your shipment. There are several factors that affect the price and to give you an idea, we have listed them below.
Choosing the right service is not the only thing you should consider when placing an order. The things listed below can all influence the price of your shipment.
Still have questions about how to pack your shipment for PostNord or Eurosender? Our logistics team is ready for your questions and will provide you with all the help you need.
Our courier services providers
Disclaimer: The information above is the result of online research. When looking for instructions on how to pack your shipment for PostNord, a PostNord parcel shop, PostNord storage facilities, a PostNord tracking number, always check the official website of PostNord