PostNord | Courier and Logistics Services
PostNord is the result of a 2009 merge between Posten AB and PostDanmark. Nowadays, PostNord operates in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Germany and provides both mail and parcel delivery services. PostNord offers domestic and international shipping services as well as freight and pallet transport services. Find out more about the PostNord shipping prices and get the best logistics alternatives with Eurosender.
Why choosing Eurosender?
Vetted logistics providers
Access to a wide network of international couriers
Instant quotes for parcels, express and pallet shipping
Dedicated logistics experts to help you in every step
Shipping insurance included in the price
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Our goal is to make shipping easier and faster. Book almost any delivery service in instants and easily manage all your transportation operations with our free logistics control panel.
Set up a business profile
HOW YOU CAN SHIP
Our shipping services
PostNord domestic and international shipping prices
PostNord logistics services include letter and parcel shipping, as well as international air cargo transport and road freight covering the Nordic countries. The price of sending a package or letter with PostNord depends on three main parameters: weight and size of the parcel, route and type of service.
Alternatively, you can choose your route on our booking tool and get matched instantly with the best courier for your route and the lowest quote.
|Post Nord||2kg||10kg||More than 20kg|
PostNord freight logistics and cargo transport
PostNord offers transport services to deliver cargo in the Nordic countries and Europe. Their road transport network covers most Nordic and Baltic countries.
- Groupage: PostNord transport solutions for shipping palletised and non-palletised cargo by road within the Nordic region. Maximum weight and size vary between the different regions, (total maximum weight of 1,000kg per pallet and 2,499kg per shipment).
- In Night: this especial PostNord transport service is designed for customers who want to ship cargo overnight in Nordic and Baltic countries. The max. weight per parcel for this type of PostNord parcel is 35kg, with a max. weight per pallet of 700 kg.
- Sea freight: less than a container and full container transport services covering global routes.
- Air freight: express and standard air freight shipping for international and domestic cargo shipping.
- PostNord storage facilities: PostNord offers a series of logistics services within the Nordic region including storage. Currently, there are PostNord storage facilities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
PostNord track and trace: PostNord parcel tracking service
To track and trace your PostNord parcel you can use your PostNord tracking number. Each parcel and shipment has a unique PostNord tracking number or shipment ID. This number allows you to locate your parcel and will be updated every time the parcel reaches a new PostNord service point or storage facility. Introduce the tracking number on the PostNord webpage or app and you will get your parcel status and location.
PostNord offers a series of service points where customers can make a delivery or retrieve a booking. These PostNord service points are located in Sweden and you can find the one closest to you by introducing your postal code on the locator on the webpage.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
FAQs about PostNord international shipping
What factors affect the Post Nord shipping prices?
- Country of destination: PostNord offers international shipping in Europe and the world. European countries are in “Zone 1” and the rest of the world is in “Zone 2”. PostNord parcels for international shipping must weight under 20kg, both within and outside Europe.
- Large parcels: packages that have a length + circumference exceeding 2 metres are considered large packages and you will have to pay a surcharge to have them delivered.
- Shipping to islands: it is possible to send a package with PostNord to an island, but customers will have to pay a surcharge.
- PostNord Express: express deliveries with PostNord are more expensive than standard shipments. Also, express deliveries may not be available for every route or type of parcel.
What is myPostNord?
What are the PostNord delivery days and hours?
How long will the PostNord international shipping take?
Does PostNord make Saturday deliveries?
Can I ship to UK with PostNord?
Can I ship a package to the UK with PostNord after Brexit?
- PostNord MyPack Collect
- PostNord Return DropOff
- PostNord Collection Request