PostNord is the result of a merger in 2009, between the two companies Posten AB and PostDanmark, which then subsequently changed their names to PostNord in 2011. While the Swedish state holds 60% of the shares, the other 40% of the shares belong to the state of Danmark. PostNord nowadays operates in all Nordic countries and in Germany and employs about 38.000 people. The company provides both mail and logistics services. In the article below you will find all relevant information when looking for a PostNord parcel shop, PostNord storage facilities, a PostNord tracking number and an alternative for the cheapest way to ship with PostNord.
Eurosender works with a wide variety of logistics providers, ranging from world-famous international courier companies, to the most trusted companies on local markets. Check the prices for international shipping with our tool below.
How to place an order with Eurosender?
Benefits of shipping with Eurosender
PostNord offers a wide range of different services when it comes to shipping and logistics. However, it is always a good idea to compare the shipping service you use to the alternatives. One of these alternatives is Eurosender, a booking platform for shipping both standard deliveries and freight. Do you want to know more? Below you see the benefits that go hand in hand with shipping through the Eurosender platform.
You get an immediate quote after filling in the details of your shipment.
No hidden or additional costs, what you see is the final price.
Every shipment booked through the Eurosender platform is covered by our standard insurance.
Useful blog with content provided by professionals from the shipping world.
Option to create a Eurosender account for both individuals as companies, that will give you access to numerous benefits.
Companies can set up their own online logistics department by starting a partnership with Eurosender.
Send a parcel with PostNord and the alternatives
Shipping with PostNord is easy, simply visit their website for all the info. However, when you are looking for the cheapest way to ship with PostNord, keep in mind that there are faster options provided by Eurosender. No matter the content of your shipment, when using the Eurosender shipping platform, you can be sure you get the best price-to-performance ratio. Take a look at the services we provide.
Dedicated Van Delivery: When you are looking for a van that directly transports your items from pick-up to the delivery address, then Dedicated Van delivery is for you. This is a great solution for quick relocation.
Individual offer: Our shipping experts are ready to assist you when your shipment requires some extra attention or has other need.
It’s good to know what determines the price of your shipment. There are several factors that affect the price and to give you an idea, we have listed them below.
Choosing the right service is not the only thing you should consider when placing an order. The things listed below can all influence the price of your shipment.
- Dimensions: The length, width, height, and weight (including the packaging material) of the item determine the shipping category.
- Distance: Shortly speaking, the longer the distance, the higher the price.
- Kind of items: Some items require additional care while being transported. Fragile, flammable or dangerous goods must always be discussed with the courier company.
- Additional requirements: Perhaps your delivery has to be delivered inside? Or it has certain requirements for the delivery time. Always ask the courier company in case of questions.
- Delivery time: Flexibility regarding the delivery date is an easy way to save on the costs of your shipment.
PostNord FAQ section
- Where can I find a PostNord promo code or PostNord discount codes?
- You can find a PostNord promo code or PostNord discount codes on promo coupon websites and with companies that are partners of PostNord in any way.
- Where can I find my PostNord parcel status or the PostNord parcel tracking service?
- Your PostNord parcel status or the PostNord parcel tracking service can be found on the “receiving’ tab on the PostNord homepage. Fill in your PostNord tracking number and you see the status of your shipment.
- Are there any specific PostNord packaging instructions?
- PostNord packaging instructions can be found on the pack and ship section of their website. You can also take a look at the pack and ship section that Eurosender provides.
- Where can I find a PostNord depot?
- There is depot tracker on the website to find a PostNord depot or a PostNord parcel shop. Be aware that when you want to do so, you should always contact PostNord beforehand. Also, contact the company when you want to know about PostNord storage facilities.
- Are parcels insured with PostNord?
- Most packages are insured with PostNord. However, always read the terms and conditions when ordering delivery. In case of doubt, contact the PostNord customer service for assistance.
Still have questions about how to pack your shipment for PostNord or Eurosender? Our logistics team is ready for your questions and will provide you with all the help you need.
Our courier services providers
Disclaimer: The information above is the result of online research. When looking for instructions on how to pack your shipment for PostNord, a PostNord parcel shop, PostNord storage facilities, a PostNord tracking number, always check the official website of PostNord