What do ADR dangerous goods mean?
There are specific goods that fall into dangerous goods for transport. The European treaty listed several rules that must be followed when transporting dangerous and hazardous goods regarding the packaging, labelling and securing the hazardous goods.
Here are the classes of dangerous goods:
- Class 1: Explosives
- Class 2: Gas
- Class 3: Flammable liquids
- Class 4: Flammable solids
- Class 5: Oxidising substances
- Class 6: Toxic and infectious substances
- Class 7: Radioactive materials
- Class 8: Corrosive substances
- Class 9: Miscellaneous dangerous goods