Brexit parcel delivery to Europe from the UK
Sending parcels to Europe after Brexit may seem complicated now that the transition period is over. But with the right logistics company by your side, both businesses and individuals can continue shipping parcels and packages, knowing their goods are in good hands. We offer simple logistics solutions for both companies and individuals shipping packages to Europe. Minimize the impact of Brexit on your shipping processes and benefit from affordable parcel delivery solutions to Europe and the UK.
Sending parcels to Europe from the UK after Brexit
REASONS TO USE
Why choose post-Brexit parcel delivery with Eurosender?
Assistance from experts in the logistics field
Access to vetted couriers & freight forwarders
Optimal transportation solutions
Safe transport with insurance included for every order
Sending gifts and parcels from UK to Europe after Brexit: VAT and duties
As United Kingdom leaves the EU customs territory, new rules apply regarding import/export fees when shipping to Europe after Brexit. When shipping gifts, non-commercial packages or envelopes between UK and EU, VAT and duties may apply as follows:
VAT on gifts sent from UK to Europe
Gifts sent to Europe are exempt of VAT as long as:
- they are not worth more than 45€;
- they are sent occasionally from one individual to another;
- they are for personal use/consumption only.
Duties on parcels sent from the UK to Europe
Non-commercial parcels sent from the UK to Europe must pay duties if:
- their value exceeds 150€;
- the package contains excise goods such as alcohol or tobacco (see exceptions under FAQ).
All commercial goods will be subject to VAT from the 1st of July.
Shipments marked as documents are not subject to customs duties or VAT. However, only paper documents, personal Ids and other non-commercial papers can be sent under this exception.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Brexit parcel delivery for companies
Choose our logistics solutions when sending goods to Europe or the UK after Brexit. Find the right transportation solution tailored to your needs on our one-stop platform and benefit from affordable post-Brexit deliveries to Europe or any other destination worldwide!
Set up a business account
Things to keep in mind when sending parcels to Europe after Brexit
- Before sending goods to Europe from the UK after Brexit, bear in mind that you must fill out the necessary documentation for customs clearance purposes.
- You will receive the proforma invoice on the provided email after filling out the necessary fields during the ordering process.
- You must comply with the regulations on prohibited and restricted items imposed by courier companies and countries before sending parcels to the EU after Brexit.
- You have to leave the package open before the courier comes to collect the parcel so they can inspect the goods.
- In some cases, the courier driver will call you upon collection.
Pickup and delivery time
Same-day or next-day collection available
24h within the same continent, 48-72h worldwide
Track and Trace
Track your parcel in real-time
NEED MORE INFORMATION?