Bedding delivery: the best way to send bed sheets, pillows, and blankets
Are you looking for the best way to ship bed sheets, towels or blankets abroad when moving? Or an online store looking on how to ship bedspreads, linens and other bedding to buyers internationally at the lowest cost? With Eurosender you get the best logistics solutions for sending bedding, linens and more at the best price and expert tips on how to pack comforters, duvets, and bedding for moving.
Ready to get started?
People trust our expertise
Grow your e-commerce. Ship bedding internationally
Etsy sellers and both small and bigger businesses benefit from cooperating with Eurosender when shipping bedding, blankets, pillowcases and bed sheets to their customers. Join thousands of businesses that have chosen Eurosender as their permanent shipping platform. Manage all your orders from you own free personalised dashboard and expand your business globally.
Bedding and linens international shipping solutions
Eurosender offers a wide range of delivery options for shipping bedding, including sheets, pillowcases, bedspreads, duvets, and even blankets domestically or abroad.
Do you have different requirements? Request an individual offer
How to pack bedding and towels for moving
Follow our tips on how to pack bedding, linens and towels for moving by courier.
- Fold or roll your towels, linens, and bedding.
- Place the items in plastic bags or keep them in their original packaging, if you are sending new bedding sets. Fix the wrappings with a tape.
- Line the box with packing paper.
- Nest your bed sheets, pillowcases, and towels into a cardboard box.
- Seal the box with a tape.
How to pack pillows, blankets, quilts and comforters for moving
Packing duvets, blankets or pillows is easy but don’t forget to take a shipping box of the right size for each type of shipment.
- Place the pillow, blanket or duvet you are going to ship inside a clean plastic bag or bubble wrap them. This will protect your items from dust and moisture.
- Use packing tape to secure the bundle.
- Nest the quilt or comforter inside the shipping box.
- Press down hard on your comforter or blanket to compress it and make room for other bedding items.
- Close and seal the box.
Get an instant quote for your shipment
FAQs about shipping bedding and towels internationally
What is the cheapest way to ship bed linen within Europe?
When you want to save on delivery, you can ship bed linen and sheets with the standard service. Pack your goods in accordance with the packing guide we provide and wait for a courier to pickup your package.