How to ship a milling machine
Whether you need to ship a milling machine for maintenance, or move a used industrial milling machine abroad to a new owner, proper preparation for shipping a milling machine is essential to ensure its safety to and from its destination. Find out how to move a lathe or a milling machine and discover Eurosender’s transport solutions.
How to ship an industrial milling machine abroad – with Eurosender
Whether you’re shipping a milling machine for maintenance, moving a used lathe machine to a new owner or need to ship an industrial milling machine for moving the factory to another location abroad, Eurosender can arrange fast and professional transport for any specific need:
How to ship a milling machine on pallets
When you need to ship an industrial milling machine abroad for maintenance or send it to a new factory, the best way to prepare it on pallets is as follows:
- Dismantle: If possible, consider breaking the machine down and packing each part separately, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Remove any detachable parts: such as handles and cranks and pack these separately.
- Place onto a pallet: by securing the milling machine with cables and bolts.
- Protect with shrink wrap: covering the entire pallet and machine and secure the plastic wrap to the bottom of the pallet.
- Using a crate: You might wish to use an appropriately sized crate for added protection.
Find out the cost to ship a milling machine with Eurosender