The best way to send a vase internationally
Whether you are going to send a porcelain or glass vase, you need to pack it properly. We know that transporting vases is not a simple task, as they are extremely fragile and easy to break. That’s why, at Eurosender we have prepared a set of instructions, wrapping tips and answers to the most frequently asked questions, that will help you pack a vase for moving and ensure its safety during the way.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Logistics solutions for businesses shipping vases internationally
Whether a home decor company or distributor importing Chinese vases, Eurosender offers unique solutions to help you grow your business faster. Through our shipping platform, you can access all your orders and invoices in your dashboard. Your personal logistics agent will guide you through the whole process of shipping and provide with the best solutions. Create a free business account and check special prices with our booking tool.
Set up a business account
Shipping services to transport a vase by courier
At Eurosender we offer multiple shipping options adjusted to each type of shipment and volume.
How to pack a vase for shipping? Wrapping tips
As vases are considered fragile items, you need to take extra measures when packing a vase for shipping. Follow the instructions prepared by our experts on how to wrap and pack a vase properly:
- Make sure the vase is clean and dry, before packing it for moving.
- Wrap the vase with several layers of bubble wrap. Seal the bubble wrap with adhesive tape.
- Carefully nest the wrapped vase in a box filled with cushioning materials.
- Cover the vase with another layer of bubble wrap or fabrics.
- Close the box and shake it gently to make sure the vase is not moving inside.
- Seal the box. You can also add warnings such as “Fragile” or “Handle with care”.
FAQs on how to pack and transport a vase safely
Can I wrap a vase with paper before shipping?
How to pack glass vases for moving?
What service should I choose when relocating my home decor store to another location?
Can I take a glass vase on a plane?
Is there any insurance when transporting vases internationally through Eurosender?
Businesses that import vases as freight get coverage from the CMR convention.