Reclaim and ship left luggage and lost property from Madrid Airport
If you have left luggage or property at Madrid-Barajas Airport, chances are it could appear at the Lost and Found Department. It is possible to have items and left luggage shipped from lost and found at Madrid Airport to avoid you the hassle of travelling back to claim them. Regardless of the destination, we can help you recover your lost baggage from Barajas and ship lost items from the lost and found department at Madrid Airport to any address in Spain or abroad
Sending left luggage from Madrid Airport with Eurosender
RETRIEVE YOUR LUGGAGE
Steps to recovering lost baggage from Madrid Airport
Follow these steps to reclaim your forgotten suitcase or property from Barajas and get your left luggage delivered from Madrid Airport:
- Contact Madrid Airport Lost & Found Department for lost items inside the airport or contact the airline for lost property on board an aircraft;
- Confirm they have your item – you may need to prove you are the owner with ID or by providing a description or serial numbers;
- Ask if they are willing to hand over your items to courier services, before arranging collection. You may need to complete an authorization form;
- Ask for additional details for collection – the courier needs as much information as possible, including pick-up locations and a contact;
- Remember that your item needs to be packed in order to be collected by courier services. Inform airport staff of our packing guidelines;
- Book the courier service from Madrid Airport with us, and relax. Just make sure someone is home at the time of delivery.
How to write de address to ship left luggage from Madrid Airport
To ensure hassle-free collection, providing a complete pick-up address is crucial. Follow the example below so couriers can successfully collect your parcel and forgotten suitcases and items from Madrid Airport on your behalf:
Choose the country of pick-up/delivery
- Name & Surname
Add the name of lost and found desk contact followed by the name of the consignee
Ex.: Madrid Airport Lost & Found, Attn: Juan Cuesta (lost property for) Emilio Delgado
Fill out the airport address, check their website to make sure it is correct.
Ex.: Terminal 4, Arrivals Hall, Floor 0, Av de la Hispanidad, s/n.
- Additional info – Optional
Keep in mind that the courier does not always take this into consideration.
You could choose to include a reference number or officer contact here.
- ZIP code
Add the zip code, please double check it to make sure its correct.
Add the full name of the town or city
- Phone number
Add the phone number, change the area code if needed.
Ex.: +34 947 85 56 448/span>
What items are usually shipped from Madrid-Barajas Lost & Found?
Travelers often ship back their missing carry-on luggage items, as well as important documents like passports or ID. Most people get their left luggage delivered from Madrid Airport to retrieve:
READY TO SHIP?
Get an instant quote and get your left luggage delivered from Madrid Airport
NEED MORE INFORMATION?