Tips by Eurosender on how to reclaim lost luggage from Barcelona Airport?
You are back home from a recent trip to Barcelona or you arrived at your next destination. You decide to check on some emails or upload some pictures you took to clear space on your device but you realize that you are missing a piece of luggage, you left a bag behind at the airport. It could be your carry-on, a laptop bag or your bag with sports gear. You take your phone and you ask your voice assistant: How can I reclaim lost luggage from Barcelona Airport?
Traveling back would cost a lot of time and money but, on the other hand, your lost and found item is quite valuable to just leave it behind. But if you book baggage shipping services from Barcelona Airport, a courier company will pick-up your items from the airport. And they will bring them to your doorstep.
Do you want to know how long it will take for your luggage to arrive at your holiday destination? Use the following tool to find out!
At Barcelona Airport they make the following distinction: if you have lost your luggage in the airport facilities, you contact Barcelona Airport or in any other case you contact AENA.
- Check which operator handled your luggage: Swissport, AAS or DNATA.
- Get their contact information on the dedicated page.
- Ask them for the exact pick-up address and ask if your left luggage has received a reference number. Also, ask whom you can put down as “point of contact” for the pick-up.
- Book your shipment with the order tool hereunder.
- Insert all the information.
- Select the pick-up address and delivery address.
- Continue to the payment section.
- Wait for the confirmation in which you can find the name of the courier company.
- Inform the lost and found desk that your forgotten luggage will be picked up.
Shipping forgotten luggage with Eurosender.
Choose the pick-up and delivery countries, the number of packages and their weight.
You will be provided with the best available offer.
Fill in the form with your details and pay for the service.
Get informed on how to pack your items for shipping
By following these steps and filling out all information, Eurosender can find you the best courier to reclaim lost luggage from Barcelona Airport. Fast and reliable! Do you already have a particular question on shipping with Eurosender or questions in general? Please follow the following link and speak to one of our agents.
Before you start shipping your forgotten luggage from Barcelona Airport, please check:
- The dimensions of your parcel by using our dimension-checker. Is your parcel too big or are you sending multiple? Then we recommend you request an individual offer.
- The list with prohibited items to ship.
- Our dedicated pack & ship page where you can find the link to all our specific pages like how to ship baggage, bike or alcohol.
Check your parcel's dimensions
- Immediate price and the best selection of the courier service based on the price-to-performance ratio.
- Contract-free shipping service.
- Simple and seamless ordering process.
- Access to service provided by the most reliable international logistics company, like DHL, DPD, GLS, DB Schenker
- Expert logistics advice and customer assistance in 15 local languages.
Baggage shipping services from Barcelona Airport.
1) Ship your suitcase to Barcelona Airport
Airline tickets are getting cheaper and cheaper, so we are always looking for the cheapest tickets. Unfortunately, they bring some disadvantages along. As many people are looking for these cheap tickets, they can be gone quickly. These tickets are often so cheap because people don’t pay for the services on a plane such as drinks, food and … their suitcases. People have to pay extra if they want to take their luggage on the plane, and these costs can add up! Instead of paying these costs and then carrying your own suitcases, you can already ship your suitcase to Barcelona Airport. Have them shipped to the local depot and you can walk out the plane without any stress about damaged luggage, nor will you have to wait for half an hour at the conveyer belt for your suitcase to appear. Just pick it up and enjoy your holiday!
2) Ship to another airport
So you see, shipping a suitcase from Barcelona Airport is not that difficult. But you might not want to get your lost property from Frankfurt Airport but from Heathrow Airport or Brussels Airport. As long as the pick-up location is in one of the countries in which we operate, we can arrange the pick-up with one of our logistics partners. Just make sure that you inform the airport’s lost and found department or private company that stores and handles your lost property about the courier company that will come by to pick up your suitcase.
3) Don’t lose it twice: parcel tracking
Thanks to the current technology, anyone who books the shipping service on Eurosender platform will be able to use international parcel tracking tools online. Most of the courier companies we cooperate with offer online parcel tracking. Regular updates of the information about international package tracking are available from the moment the package is collected until it reaches its destination.
I want to track my parcel. What to do?
- Simply use the tracking number you received in your confirmation email.
- You can enter the tracking number directly in our tracking tool or on the website of the selected logistics service provider, whether it is DHL, DPD or GLS.
- To make thing easier, we send you also an email with a link that you can simply click and find out the location of your parcel at any time.
We hope that our tips by on how to reclaim lost luggage from Barcelona Airport were useful to you. If you have any other questions regarding baggage shipping services from Barcelona airport or how to ship your suitcase to Barcelona Airport? Feel free to contact our sales agents who can help you in more than 15 languages.