Ship lost items and luggage – Lost & Found Gatwick Airport
If you have arrived at your next destination and noticed that you have lost items or luggage at Gatwick during your journey, there is a good chance it could appear at Gatwick Airport’s lost and found. Instead of travelling all the way back to claim it, Eurosender offers reliable and fast courier services to send your lost items and more from lost and found at Gatwick airport. Have your lost passport delivered urgently or lost property shipped to you from Gatwick Airport or any other destination in no time at all.
Claim lost baggage and more from Gatwick Airport
Get the best courier service to ship lost or left luggage from Gatwick airport. Discover the options available to ship your items or property from Gatwick Airport and get your items back without travelling back and forth.
RETRIEVE YOUR LUGGAGE
How can I organise a courier to recover my lost property from Gatwick Airport?
Follow these simple steps to ship your lost property and left luggage from Gatwick Airport to your destination:
- Contact Gatwick Airport Lost & Found, and report your missing item. You can check for your item on their database 48 hours after the item is found and Verify that you are the owner by providing a detailed description, invoices, serial numbers or any other ID;
- Obtain a reference number for collection and any other important details to provide the courier, including a contact person;
- Gatwick Airport charges a fee for claiming lost items, so be sure to pay this before arranging the courier;
- Check that your lost baggage does not contain items considered prohibited or restricted, or it may not be able to be claimed from Gatwick Airport by courier services;
- Remember that your luggage item must be packed inside a cardboard box and ready for collection. Be sure to inform them of our packing guidelines to avoid refusal by the courier;
- Book the courier service from Gatwick Airport and let us do the rest. Just make sure someone is available at the destination to receive your lost property;
Information to provide courier services for collection from Gatwick Airport
Please provide complete and accurate address information to ensure courier services can successfully claim your lost property at Gatwick Airport, including:
Choose the country of pick-up/delivery
- Name & Surname
Add the name of lost and found desk contact followed by the name of the consignee
Lost Property Office, attn: Sarah Williams, lost property for Amanda Smith
Fill out the airport address, check their website to make sure it is correct.
Ex.: South Terminal (Departures), Main Concourse, Level 0, London Gatwick Airport.
- Additional info – Optional
Keep in mind that the courier does not always take this into consideration.
You could choose to include a reference number or officer contact here.
- ZIP code
Add the zip code, please double check it to make sure its correct.
Ex.: RH6 0NP
Add the full name of the town or city
Ex.: Dibley, Oxfordshire
- Phone number
Add the phone number, change the area code if needed.
Ex.: +44 (0) 1293 223 457
What lost luggage items are usually shipped from Gatwick Airport?
Travellers often leave behind computer bags, smartphones or wallets. Some of the most common lost items shipped from Gatwick Airport include:
READY TO SHIP?
Get an instant quote to ship lost items or property from Gatwick Airport?
NEED MORE INFORMATION?