Reclaim Lost Luggage | Delivery from Frankfurt Airport
If you are missing a piece of luggage or you have forgotten your belongings while en route to your next destination, there is a good chance it could appear at Frankfurt Airport’s lost and found office. Instead of travelling back, you can get your lost property and items shipped from Frankfurt airport Lost & Found directly to your home address. Eurosender offers fast and reliable solutions to collect left luggage and transport lost property from Frankfurt Airport, to anywhere in the world.
Services to ship suitcases, lost items and more from Frankfurt Airport
RETRIEVE YOUR LUGGAGE
How do I get my luggage and lost items back from Frankfurt Airport?
Once you have narrowed down that you have most likely left your luggage or property at Frankfurt Airport, follow these easy steps to collect and transport it safely to your destination:
- Contact Frankfurt Airport lost and found office, fill out a missing item form and confirm they have your item;
- Verify that you are the owner by providing a detailed description, receipts, serial numbers or any other type of identification;
- Ask for additional details for collection – the courier needs as much information as possible, including a contact person;
- Remember that your item needs to be packed in order to be collected by the courier. Be sure to inform lost and found staff of packing guidelines;
- Always be sure your parcel will not contain any items considered prohibited or restricted by the courier companies or Frankfurt airport, to prevent issues with collection.
- Book the courier service with Eurosender and let us handle the rest. Just make sure you are home at the time of delivery to receive it.
Providing a complete address to claim lost luggage and items from Frankfurt Airport
You will need to provide the exact location of Frankfurt Airport lost and found office, so follow the example below to avoid issues when claiming lost items at Frankfurt Airport:
Choose the country of pick-up/delivery
- Name & Surname
Add the name of lost and found desk contact followed by the name of the consignee
Ex.: Frankfurt Airport Lost & Found, Attn: Lena Schmidt (lost property for) Paul Baker
Fill out the airport address, check their website to make sure it is correct.
Ex.: Terminal 1, Concourse A, Level 0, Frankfurt Airport.
- Additional info – Optional
Keep in mind that the courier does not always take this into consideration.
You could choose to include a reference number or officer contact here.
- ZIP code
Add the zip code, please double check it to make sure its correct.
Add the full name of the town or city
- Phone number
Add the phone number, change the area code if needed.
Ex.: +49 (0) 69 690 66359
What items are usually shipped from Frankfurt Airport Lost & Found?
Travellers often ship their suitcases and other luggage items form Frankfurt Airport. Some of the most common items shipped from lost and found are:
NEED MORE INFORMATION?