How to pack and ship hookah pipes and accessories
Before you decide to send a glass hookah, hookah supplies or shisha tobacco with a courier, make sure you know the best way to ship hookah and shisha accessories and prepare your shipment properly. Trust Eurosender to find you the cheapest way to ship shisha accessories overseas, with a network of world-renowned international couriers, and easy booking platform – all you have to worry about is packaging your hookah for safe transport.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Ship hookah pipes, shisha and accessories – worldwide
Save up on logistics efforts when shipping products to your customers through Eurosender. Whether you need to send a package or a pallet to your customers or business partners, use our platform and expand your business globally. Create your own digital department on our platform and manage all your shipping from your personal dashboard.
The best way to send hookah pipes and accessories overseas
Depending on the size and urgency of your shipment, Eurosender has a solution to send hookah pipes
and transport shisha accessories worldwide, at the best price available:
How to pack a hookah pipe for safe shipping
Follow these easy steps to protect your hookah pipe and accessories for safe transport:
- Remove all detachable parts including the tray, clay bowl, hose and tongs. Pack these separately in a bag or small box, and remember to protect the clay bowl with additional bubble-wrap.
- Protect the hookah stem and vase using several layers of bubble wrap and fill the inside with tissue paper or additional foam.
- Fill the box with packing peanuts halfway, and place the main piece inside. Place any accessories inside, making sure they are protected.
- Fill empty space ensuring that parts cannot move around during transport.
- Label and seal the box with tape. You may also wish to label the box ‘This way up’ to minimise the risk of mishandling during transport.
How to prepare shisha charcoal for shipping
Although shisha tobacco and charcoal are restricted with many courier companies and subject to customs regulations when sending internationally, many people still choose to ship shisha tobacco as gifts or for personal use, at their own risk. Here are a few tips on preparing shisha charcoal for transport:
- Place the shisha charcoal into a zip-lock or air-tight plastic bag/container to prevent moisture.
- If you are using a plastic container, wrap the charcoal discs with plastic first, then a few layers of bubble wrap to prevent crushing.
Regulations for shipping shisha charcoal, flavours and tobacco
While carrying shisha charcoal when travelling between countries can be legal for personal use, shipping tobacco products is illegal in most countries. If you do choose to send shisha tobacco with courier domestically or internationally, please be aware that individuals do so at their own risk and insurance will not apply. For more detailed information regarding shipping tobacco products, please check with the customs authority in the country you wish to ship to and from, and also see our dedicated page on shipping tobacco products.
READY TO SHIP?
Start your order with Eurosender
People trust our expertise