How to ship pet accessories and supplies by courier
Whether you are a producer looking to send pet accessories overseas or need delivery services of pet food, beds and toys for within Europe, Eurosender has the solution. We prepared a detailed guide on how to ship pet accessories, so you don’t have to worry about anything. For online or retail pet shops delivering pet food and supplies to their customers or individuals looking for the best way to send toys for pets as gifts overseas, at Eurosender you can get the best rates and useful tips.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Delivery services for Pet Shops
Are you an online pet food seller or a specialised pet shop that sells toys, beds, collars and other accessories? With Eurosender, you get a wide range of shipping solutions which help you save on shipping costs and organise any type of logistics processes. Join our platform and manage all your orders from your own free personalised dashboard.
How to ship pet accessories abroad by courier
Depending on the size and time-sensitivity of your shipment, Eurosender offers several options to choose from.
What to know before sending pet accessories overseas?
Pack the pet supplies and accessories and measure the final dimensions of the package. Find the right shipping service for it with our online size-checker.
Verify if you need to print and attach the shipping label to your parcel.
Book your shipment in advance to avoid any inconvenience. Use our online tool to estimate the time of delivery and make sure someone is present at delivery and pick-up locations.
How to pack pet supplies for shipping in a box? | Pet clothes, toys, pet collar
When you are looking to send pet products in a box such as dog clothes, pet toys and collars, or have cat litter and sand delivered, follow these steps to secure your shipment during the transportation.
- When sending pet products abroad in a box, keep the items in the original packaging.
- If you are looking for a way to pack pet clothes for shipping, you can consult our page dedicated to shipping clothes.
- Bubble wrap the accessories and secure the material with adhesive tape.
- Place the pet accessories in the box and fill all free spaces with more cushioning materials.
- Seal the box.
How to pack bulky pet supplies for shipping by a courier? | Dog houses, beds, pet food
Pet shop owners and individuals can ship cat scratchers, beds, dog kennels, or organise pet food delivery in bulk.
- Disassemble all possible parts and place them in labelled plastic bags.
- Wrap each part in bubble wrap or foam sheet and place them in a box. If you want to send a bed for a dog or cat, you can put it in a plastic bag first.
- Fill the box with the cushioning materials and seal it.
- Place the boxes on a pallet. Fix the shipment to the pallet with straps and secure it with stretch foil or bubble wrap.
How much does a delivery of pet supplies cost?