How to pack and ship clothes internationally by courier
Clothes are some of the most shipped items in the world. However, getting the right service to ship clothes overseas is still important to make sure your clothes reach their destination safely and on time. At Eurosender we offer reliable services for shipping clothes internationally for you or your business. Learn how to pack and ship clothes and benefit from instant quotes and a whole professional team dedicated to ensuring every delivery’s success.
What are you interested in?
READY TO SHIP?
How to ship clothes internationally by courier
consider depending on the size and time-sensitivity of your shipment:
HOW TO PACK
How to pack clothes for shipping overseas
Learn how to pack and ship clothes properly by following these steps. Make sure that all your garments are well protected before you book a courier service for shipping clothes. Knowing how to pack clothes for shipping overseas is crucial to ensure the safety of your shipment.
- Fold the garments as flat as you can and in a shape that is easy to pack into a box.
- Secure any loose parts. Detachable belts such as zips, larger buttons or any other embellishments should be either removed before sending or secured. You can wrap them in bubble wrap or place them in a plastic bag.
- Add extra padding. Use the bubble wrap that will help prevent water damage. You can also use plastic bags or a padded envelope.
- Put the wrapped clothing items into a box. When your clothes are neatly packed, you can add some extra padding to make your favourite T-Shirts and sweaters extra safe. Seal the package.
Shipping clothes in larger loads
HOW TO PACK
How to pack and ship larger loads of clothes
If you want to ship clothes when moving within Europe, you can pack them in boxes and take advantage of our van moving services. For transporting clothes in bulk, you might need a pallet.
To transport clothes in bulk on a pallet follow these instructions:
- Put the boxes on the pallet, the heavier one on the bottom and the lighter on top.
- Fix the boxes to the pallet using a rope.
- Cover the pallet with plastic wrap for extra protection.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Join thousands of businesses that have chosen Eurosender as their permanent shipping platform and get immediate access to multiple benefits.
Set up a business account