How to ship clothes internationally by courier
Whether you want to send clothes overseas while relocating, ship a T-shirt as a gift or you need a cost-effective way to deliver clothes internationally to your customers, Eurosender offers the best logistics solutions. Check this guide on how to pack and ship clothes abroad and get instant already negotiated quotes.
Grow your e-commerce. Ship clothes faster and easier
For companies looking for the best way to ship clothes internationally to consumers or resellers, Eurosender offers fast and reliable shipping services to deliver clothes. Let Eurosender take over your logistics processes and increase your efficiency. Use our platform and get more benefits.
The best way to ship clothes internationally
The cost for shipping clothes internationally depends on the shipping destination, parcel dimensions and how urgent the shipment is. Eurosender offers multiple options for shipping clothes internationally:
Do you have different requirements? Request an individual offer
How to pack clothes for shipping overseas
Proper packaging is crucial when preparing clothes for shipping by a courier. To protect your clothes for transportation in the best way possible, follow these guidelines:
- Fold the garments as flat as you can and in a shape that is easy to pack into a box.
- Secure any loose parts. Detachable belts such as zips, larger buttons or any other embellishments should be either removed before sending or secured. You can wrap them in bubble wrap or place them in a plastic bag.
- Add extra padding. Use the bubble wrap that will help prevent water damage. You can also use plastic bags or a padded envelope.
- Put the wrapped clothing items into a box. When your clothes are neatly packed, you can add some extra padding to make your favourite T-Shirts and sweaters extra safe.
- Seal the package.
Clothes are one of the items people ship the most. Here’s when:
There are many situations in which shipping clothes internationally by mail or courier services is the best possible solution:
- Returning clothes. Some of our customers ordered a new piece of clothing online, only to find out the item did not suit them. Our website helps to send clothes back to the seller in the shortest time possible.
- Sending clothes to friends or family abroad. Are you an exchange student who needs a pullover for the cold season or would you like to donate clothes to someone in need? Eurosender provides you with the cheapest way to send clothes abroad.
- Selling clothing online. Some of our customers are selling clothes online, so shipping clothes by a courier is the best way to deliver apparel to their buyers.
- Moving abroad. When planning to settle down abroad, many of our customers decide to avoid the hassle of carrying big heavy suitcases full of clothes around. With Eurosender you can ship all your clothes faster and easier.
Get an instant quote for your shipment
FAQs on shipping clothes domestically and overseas
What is the cheapest way to ship clothes by courier?
How to weigh clothes for shipping if I don’t have a scale?
Can you mail a shirt in an envelope?
It is not recommended to ship clothes in an envelope, as it can be torn or damaged easily. With Eurosender’s envelope service you can only ship documents, letters, logistics peppers etc. To provide the proper packaging and protection of your apparel while in transit, you should send it in a cardboard box.
If you still decide to mail a t-shirt in an envelope, make sure to still book a package service (standard or express). For extra protection, place the clothes first in a plastic bag and pick a padded envelope.