Transport a basketball hoop and other gear easier
Are you relocating to a new home and looking for the best way to move your portable basketball hoop? Or you want to know how to ship a basketball by courier? Eurosender offers the most efficient and affordable solutions to transport basketball equipment within Europe or internationally. Follow this guide while moving a portable or inground basketball hoop, shipping a basketball, and other gear. Check an immediate price and organise transportation with the best couriers.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Basketball hoop delivery solutions for businesses
Eurosender has helped thousands of businesses increase efficiency and save on shipping costs. Join our platform and manage your logistics with convenient digital tools, developed especially for business needs. Keep track of all of your shipments, including past, present and future expenses. Benefit from affordable prices, the best couriers, and the assistance of experts if the field of logistics.
Set up a business account
How to transport a basketball hoop and other gear?
How to prepare a basketball hoop for moving on a pallet?
The proper preparation and packaging are crucial when moving a portable or inground basketball hoop. Follow these instructions to ensure the safe transport of your basketball hoop on a pallet:
- Remove the backboard and rim from the pole.
- Disassemble the pole, extension arm and adjustment mechanism from the base of the unit.
- Place the hardware and small items in plastic bags and label them.
- Remove the anchoring material, whether it’s water or sand, from the base.
- Wrap the backboard with bubble wrap and place sturdy pieces of cardboard to both sides of it, securing with tape.
- Place the basketball hoop on the pallet and fit it with straps.
- You can also cover the hoop with moving blankets for additional protection.
How to pack a basketball for shipping?
Our logistics experts have prepared the set of instructions to pack a basketball for shipping:
- Deflate the basketball carefully, but not completely.
- Cover the basketball with bubble wrap, foil or other packaging materials.
- Nest the basketball in a slightly bigger cardboard box and add cushioning materials.
- Close and seal the box.
Get an immediate quote for moving your
basketball hoops with the best couriers
NEED MORE INFORMATION?