Shipping prescription drugs in Europe and internationally
Are you living abroad and are not sure if you can ship prescription drugs or other types of pharmaceutical products in Europe? Keep reading and learn more about regulations on shipping prescription drugs and medicines via courier and find out our tips on how to safely ship over-the-counter drugs domestically or internationally.
What are you interested in?
READY TO SHIP?
Book your door-to-door delivery right away
Shipping prescription drugs internationally
When ordering the shipping of pills and medicines or an EpiPen abroad via courier services, there is some information that you may have to provide us with:
- The type of drugs and the amount you want to send.
- Specify if they require a prescription and if they contain substances that cause addiction.
- Check if the drugs you want to send or the substances they are based on are approved in the country of delivery.
HOW TO SHIP
Shipping prescription drugs with courier services
HOW TO PACK
Packing guide for shipping prescription drugs
How to ship pills or an EpiPen abroad? If you decided to ship prescription drugs to someone for personal use, remember to pack them properly in order to avoid damages.
- Start by wrapping them in bubble wrap. Cover the whole original package and secure the wrap with tape. You can also place the box in a plastic or ziplock bag.
- Put the wrapped items in the box. Place the medication in the box and surround it with cushioning materials or other items that you wish to ship (such as clothes).
- Seal the box and label it, if needed.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?