Cheap wakeboard shipping by courier
If you’re a fan of watersports looking for the most cost-effective solution to send a wakeboard abroad or domestically to your wakeboarding holiday, or you have a wakeboarding business, look no further. Eurosender will find you the best shipping service to ship wakeboarding equipment abroad, for the best price, as well as provide expert advice on how to pack a wakeboard for shipping. Once you have packed your wakeboard for shipping, easily check the cost of sending a wakeboard abroad and book worldwide shipping services in a few simple steps.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Wakeboard dealers, manufacturers and online stores
Whether you’re shipping wakeboards to final customers or retailers, discover why thousands have trusted Eurosender to up-scale their logistics department, increase efficiency and save on shipping costs with our convenient digital platform. Register your business to keep track of all of your shipments, including past, present and future expenses. Discover how your business can benefit from Eurosender business services for shipping wakeboards and sporting equipment and gain an advantage against your competition.
BEST WAY TO SHIP
Send a wakeboard abroad or domestically with Eurosender
If you need to send a wakeboard ahead to your holiday destination, to a customer, or when moving house, Eurosender has a solution to suit any worldwide shipping requirement:
Do you have different requirements? Request an individual offer
How to pack a wakeboard for shipping
Learn how to pack a wakeboard for shipping with these easy steps to ensure your wakeboarding equipment arrives safely to its destination:
- Disassemble all removable parts of the wakeboard including screws, fins, boots and bindings.
- Wrap the wakeboard with bubble-wrap approximately 3 times and secure with tape
- Prepare the box and fill the base with cushioning material
- Place wakeboard into a box and fill any voids with packing peanuts and additional bubble-wrap
- Wrap loose parts with bubble wrap and plastic, and place into a box
- Label and seal the box with tape