Sending skis by courier | Best way to ship skis to Europe or any other part of the world
Have you booked your winter holiday in one of the wonderful European ski resorts, or in the famous ski areas of the US, Canada, or Japan? The snow-covered mountain slopes are waiting for you! Free yourself from the hassle of carrying all your luggage and sports gear with you! Ship skis to Europe or any other part of the world at the lowest rates with Eurosender! Order fast and reliable door-to-door ski delivery directly to your hotel abroad and enjoy your vacation!
Ski delivery services for companies
Join thousands of companies that have chosen Eurosender as their permanent shipping platform. Have access to a wetted network of international logistics providers. We will offer you the best solutions for sending ski gear domestically and overseas. Ship at pre-negotiated rates. Have all relevant shipping information in one place. Enjoy security, reliability, and flawless delivery.
How to send ski equipment across the country and abroad?
Eurosender combines multiple shipping options in one single platform. Find out which service is the best match for your requirements:
Do you have any special requirements? Request an individual offer
How to pack ski equipment for shipping?
If you are shipping skis internationally together with your ski poles, helmet, and goggles, you will need to protect all the items separately to ensure their safe arrival at your destination.
- Join two or three smaller cardboard boxes to make one long box for your skis. Use corrugated cardboard for outer protection.
- Detach removable parts and wrap them separately in bubble wrap.
- Use stretch wrap or foam sheets to protect the skis and poles. Pack your gear in a padded ski bag.
- Put your gear in the cardboard box. Fill empty spaces with cushioning materials such as crumpled paper or ski clothes.
- Close and seal the box thoroughly with duct tape. Cover all flaps and seams on the top and the bottom.
Get an instant quote for sending skis by courier