International bike shipping | Immediate quotes and packaging tips
Send your bike by courier when going on active holidays or selling bikes and accessories online. Profit from Eurosender’s knowledge and experience in logistics and find the cheapest way to ship a bike in Europe or internationally with us. Let us help you organise the safest bike or biking accessories shipping overseas. Check our tips on how to properly pack a bicycle for shipping.
What are you interested in?
READY TO SHIP?
Book your door-to-door delivery right away
What to know before shipping a bike internationally?
- Pack your bike, measure its dimensions and find out what is the right shipping service for it. The cheapest way to ship a bike is by dismounting it as many bicycles can fit the standard dimensions.
- Verify if you need to print and attach the shipping label to your parcel. Such information will be sent to you via email.
- Book your shipment in advance to avoid any inconvenience. Use our online tool to estimate the time of delivery and make sure someone is present at delivery and pick-up locations.
What services can you use for sending a dismounted bike?
HOW TO PACK
How to pack a bike in a package
Shipping a bike in Europe or internationally can be very easy if you just follow these simple steps:
- Disassemble the bike by taking apart the wheels, handlebars, pedals and saddle.
- Pack each part separately by wrapping them with bubble wrap and securing them with tape. The bolts should be put into plastic pouches, so they do not get lost during transit.
- Carefully place the parts into a cardboard box previously lined with cushioning materials. Use a string to tie the items together and add more cushioning materials to make sure everything is immovable.
- Use tape to seal the box and reinforce the corners and edges.
Free insurance with every shipment!
Each shipment booked through Eurosender is covered by basic insurance, included in the price. For the best protection for your items, we have great low-prices for additional insurance – available to purchase during booking.
What services can you use for sending multiple bikes?
HOW TO PACK
How to pack multiple bikes for shipping on a pallet
When you need to transport multiple bikes, packing them in their original box for shipping on a pallet is the best option. Follow these simple instructions to pack multiple bikes for shipping on pallets.
- Choose a pallet in good condition. Place paper liners or cardboard on top of the pallet.
- Prepare the bike in its original box, and lay horizontally for the most stability.
- Place cardboard liners between each bike for protection.
- Stack evenly, do not exceed the pallet dimensions.
- Use pallet cables and plastic wrap to secure the load and tie at the base.
Transport bikes in Europe with a dedicated van
Transport your bikes and more across Europe with a dedicated van. Perfect if you need fast and affordable way to move multiple bikes and other belongings directly, with no stop-overs. Get an instant price for van delivery to transport your bikes in Europe on our booking tool.
Important: While packing is not always required for van shipments, we do recommend to pack your bikes well, and consider using bicycle racks and clips for additional protection during transit.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Get more for less!
Join thousands of businesses that have chosen Eurosender as their permanent shipping platform and get immediate access to multiple benefits.
Get started as a business
NEED MORE INFORMATION?