How to send golf clubs
Offering the cheapest way to ship golf clubs domestically or overseas, Eurosender can help you practice your swings or win tournaments no matter where you are. As we only collaborate with the best delivery companies on the international market, your club sets will always be in safe and professional hands while you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of a door-to-door delivery.
To make this experience as stress-free and smooth as it can be, we have prepared some guidelines that will help you to pack golf clubs for shipping with ease. Follow our instructions and have your favourite tournament equipment delivered to almost any address or golf course in Europe in the shortest time possible.
How to place an order for shipping golf clubs overseas?
Choose the pick-up and delivery countries, the number of packages and their weight.
You will be provided with the best available offer.
Fill in the form with your details and pay for the service.
Get informed on how to pack golf clubs for shipping.
Once your golf clubs are safely packed and the right service is booked, you will not have to worry about anything else. Eurosender will represent you in the communication with the chosen courier company and organise a safe golf club delivery in your name.
If you need even more information on how to send golf clubs in the safest possible manner or need help with the booking procedure, reach out to us. Our logistics specialists will be happy to assist you in a timely manner and guide you through the whole ordering process.
How to send golf clubs
Golf equipment can be very expensive, which is why we understand that shipping golf clubs overseas in a box might look a little risky to you. However, by combining proper packaging methods with a wise choice of the most reliable shipping partner, you will not have to worry about a thing. Let us first look at things you need to know even before booking the shipping service:
- Use our shipping calculator below to determine the type of shipping service that you need to use and whether you need an individual offer.
- If you want your clubs to be picked up in Poland, Sweden or Spain or if you chose Flexi service upon booking, you will have to print the shipping label and put it on your parcel yourself. In other cases, this will be done by the courier services provider.
- If you plan to leave the pick-up address in the days following your booking, make sure you place the order at least 2 days before your departure to avoid any problems. As an alternative, have an appointed person to hand over the package to the courier driver.
Check the dimensions of your golf clubs
Golf club packaging
Proper golf club packaging is crucial for safe shipping. The packing material for golf clubs you need is the following:
- Travel bag or a case –suitable for transporting your equipment. This is a more expensive method than simply putting the clubs in a cardboard box, but it definitely makes for more efficient protection. You can buy it in any shop selling sports equipment or online.
- Cardboard box –which needs to be big enough to fit your golf clubs, but not bigger than needed. You can buy these boxes in hardware or stationery stores or even get used ones in a supermarket or other shops. If you get used boxes, make sure they are not damaged and are still sturdy enough to hold your shipment.
- Bubble wrap –to protect your golf clubs from possible shocks during transit. You can get it at any stationery or hardware store.
- Towels or socks –this is a cheap alternative to bubble wrap used to protect your clubs (especially the heads) from scratches or other damage.
- Packing peanuts or old newspapers –needed to fill any empty spaces in the box. You can get the peanuts in any stationery or hardware store.
- Foam padding –to cover the bottom of the box and thus better protect it. You can get it in any stationery or hardware store.
- Adhesive tape –to tighten the protective layers and to seal the box.
How to pack golf clubs for shipping
Packing golf clubs and ensuring their protection can be very easy. We have put together a list of all the steps you can follow in order to safely pack and protect your items:
- Protect the heads of your clubs. Use towels or socks as a cheap alternative or wrap the heads in bubble wrap and secure it with adhesive tape.
- Wrap each golf club. Wrap them individually in bubble wrap and secure it with adhesive tape.
- Bundle all golf clubs together. Make sure they are bundled as closely as possible. Use additional bubble wrap and adhesive tape to tie them together.
- Place the bundled clubs in your bag or case. Fill any empty spaces inside the bag or the case with packing peanuts, old newspapers and even towels, just to keep the clubs from moving inside. Then zip the bag.
- Prepare the cardboard box. Cushion the bottom of the cardboard box with foam padding (or any other suitable material) and place the bag with your equipment inside. Once again, fill the remaining space with packing peanuts or old newspapers.
- Close the box and carefully seal it with adhesive tape. You can also add warnings such as “Fragile” or “Handle with care” to your shipment. However, be aware that when buying standard shipping services, the couriers handling your shipment are not obliged to take such signs into consideration.
We recommend you to keep the invoice of the purchase. This document serves as a proof of the golf clubs’ value and is therefore required by the courier companies if you start a claim procedure following your shipping.
The cheapest way to ship golf clubs domestically or overseas
Many of our customers could tell you that Eurosender makes shipping golf clubs overseas or domestically as easy and safe as possible. Here are the situations in which they are happy to let us arrange the transport of their clubs for them:
- Selling golf clubs. Customers selling their old club set like to turn to our services when they cannot meet their buyers in person. The ability to send golf clubs to almost any address they choose, and the guaranty of a professional support are the advantages that make their decision easier. Plus: the low shipping rates are an advantage when selling online.
- Travelling. Whether it is an important tournament or a holiday during which one would like to visit a golf course, shipping golf clubs via courier services is much easier than carrying the sets around the airports or train stations. Prepare for the match instead of worrying about the clubs. And the best part? Avoiding the high luggage fees.
- Moving abroad. Planning a semester abroad or seeking a job in another country. Pack your stuff and send them with Eurosender’s help. Our experts will advise you on golf club packaging and make sure that the shipping process runs as smoothly as possible.
If you still have doubts about golf club delivery services or are still not sure how to pack your precious club sets, our experts are here to help you. Call us or write us an e-mail and we will get back to you in the shortest time possible.