Complete guide on how to send a water pump abroad
Are you a local firm looking to send a water pump abroad, or are you just looking for a company who you can trust in transporting a water filter? Then we can help you! Eurosender cooperates with the most reliable courier companies whose expertise enables you to move any water filter, water pump, pressure pump, etc. Safe and for a very competitive price. We help businesses and NGO’s setting up their own logistics network, enabling them to regularly or sporadically ship parcels and pallets internationally!
Use Eurosender to send a pressure pump by courier
Choose the pick-up and delivery countries, the number of packages and their weight.
You will be provided with the best available offer.
Fill in the form with your details and pay for the service.
Get informed on how to pack your items for shipping
Eurosender will take care of your order by arranging the shipment with a trusted logistics service provider and you will be able to enjoy the convenience of door-to-door delivery at a very competitive price! Whether you want to send a pressure pump by courier, or you are looking for a courier to send a water pump abroad, Eurosender will help you with a smile!
If you are planning to send a big parcel or a number of water pumps/filters, we can provide you with a tailored offer based on your specifications. Enter the dimensions of your parcel in the tool below.
Check your parcel's dimensions
Before you start to send a pressure pump by courier, make sure that:
- You have double checked the dimensions and weight of your parcel.
- Check with us if the courier will bring the shipping label or if you have to do it yourself.
- Book the pick up of your shipment at least two extra working days ahead of your schedule. Especially if you are about to move out of your apartment or house.
Transporting a water filter or pumps in general: how to ship?
Transporting a water filter is not as terrifying as you would first think. If you prepare it well, if you get the right packaging materials in your local supermarket or hardware store, you can come really close to professional packaging. In this next part, we will talk about which materials we recommend to send a water pump abroad and we’ll talk about how to prepare your parcel for posting.
- Protective materials and goods will protect your items from external factors such as other objects, wind, rain and sharp objects that can damage the exterior of your parcel. Such items include:
- Cardboard boxes;
- Small shipping boxes;
- Plastic foil for wrapping.
- Cushioning materials protect your items from the inside of the parcel. During transit, your parcel might get shaken up or it might experience some turbulence. Cushioning materials not only add some safety to your items from external factors but also from the objects within, making sure they don’t damage each other during transport. When you are transporting a water filter, we recommend you get:
- Bubble wrap;
- Packing peanuts;
- Styrofoam sheets;
- Crumpled paper;
- You will also need some other materials to secure all that you have wrapped or to ease the boxing/unboxing process. This might include:
- Plastic bags;
- A sticker saying ‘Fragile’ or ‘This side up’.
Make sure to drain and empty any lubricants or liquids from the pumps or filters to prevent leaks. A soggy box cannot protect your items.
Prepare your parcel to send a pressure pump by courier
Now that you have all the materials, we can start preparing your parcel:
- Wrap the water pump or water filter. Protect any individual parts with bubble wrap or foam sheeting, especially components that must be disassembled first. Put small items in plastic pouches and label them too.
- Put the parts in the box. Place them as central as possible, going from larger items to smaller items. You can also add Styrofoam sheets to the interior walls of the cardboard box for extra protection.
- Fill the box with cushioning materials. Use packing peanuts, crumpled paper, airbags, … to avoid any damage.
- Seal and label the box if needed. Use sufficient tape to seal the box. You can label it with a sign saying “Fragile” or “Handle with care”. However, note that such a warning cannot guarantee that the package will be treated as such and should not substitute adequate packaging.
Insurance and Claims
Any shipment booked as a standard service through Eurosender is automatically insured for the amount up to 200€. However, if you are about to send a water pump abroad, we recommend purchasing additional insurance. Additional insurance of up to 1000€, 2000€ and 5000€ can be added at a very low extra price. Freight shipment can also be insured according to the CMR convention, contact our agents for more information.
We strongly recommend you keep the invoice for the items you want to ship. This serves as a proof of the item’s value and is therefore required by the courier company if you start a claim procedure following your shipping.
If you have any questions left concerning how to send a water pump abroad or on how to send a pressure pump by courier, do not hesitate to get in touch with our experienced customer support team. Or take a look at our general pack and ship page! Our specialists will be happy to assist you at any stage of the shipment process.