Solutions for transporting water pumps and filters across the country or abroad
Are you looking for the best quotes on the market for transporting water pumps and filters abroad and across the country? Search no more. With Eurosender, you will find the most cost-effective delivery service in a few clicks. We can provide a solution for all sizes and shapes. Check how to pack and send water pumps internationally. In case of need, our logistics experts will gladly assist you.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Send water pumps by courier to your clients and resellers
We are a perfect match for your company’s needs. Join thousands of satisfied SMEs that have chosen Eurosender as their permanent shipping platform. Save time and money: book your shipments with Eurosender user credits. Optimise your logistics accounting with our consolidated invoices. Have all relevant delivery information in one place. Enjoy security, reliability, and flawless delivery.
HOW TO SHIP A WATER PUMP?
Eurosender services for transporting water pumps and filters abroad and across the country
At Eurosender, we know exactly what logistics services suit your needs.
Do you have different requirements? Request an individual offer
How to pack a water pump or a filter for shipping?
- Disassemble the water pump or the filter. Put small items in plastic pouches.
- Protect individual parts with bubble wrap.
- Protect the water pump or water filter with bubble wrap or with foam sheets.
- Fill the bottom of a cardboard box with crumpled paper or packing peanuts.
- Put the water filter parts and accessories in the box.
- Fill empty spaces with cushioning materials.
- Close and seal the box with adhesive tape.
How to pack a high-pressure water pump for shipping on a pallet?
- Prepare a pallet: cover its surface with some corrugated cardboard before loading.
- Put the device in its packaging on the pallet and make sure it is centred.
- Fix the device and other boxes on the pallet using special straps.
- Pull the straps from under the pallet over the pump you are shipping.
- When transporting multiple water pumps and filters abroad on the same pallet, carefully stack the boxes and secure them with ribbons, plastic foil, and adhesive tape.
Get an instant quote for sending a water pump or a filter by courier
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
FAQs on sending water pumps and filters internationally
How much does it cost to ship a water filter abroad with Eurosender?
Can I send a portable water purifier by post?
How to choose the right pump size? Can I ship a water pump in a box?
To be able to choose the right water pump size (be it a water pump for your home, a water well pump or a fountain pump, etc.), you need to pay attention to several factors:
- GPM (gallons per minute)/PSI (pounds per square inch) rating;
- How high and how far you need to pump the water both vertically and horizontally;
- Inlet/outlet size for water and hoses.
Given that these appliances differ in size and weight, they can either be sent in a box or on a pallet. Follow the above packaging guidelines to ensure the optimal protection level when sending water pumps internationally.