How to claim left luggage and lost property from King’s Cross Station
If you have lost an important item or luggage in transit while travelling through London, there is a good chance you may have lost it at King’s Cross Station and it has been handed to lost and found. Travelling back will require time and expense, and is not often practical. Shipping from King’s Cross station can be the easiest way of recovering your lost property or left luggage. Discover the range of services Eurosender offers to easily ship items from King’s Cross Lost and Found, saving you the hassle.
Ship items from King’s Cross Lost & Found
Depending on your route, and the urgency you can choose from our convenient range of courier services to claim left luggage and more from London’s King’s Cross. Check our services and book a reliable service to ship your lost property from King’s Cross Station with a trusted courier company.
RETRIEVE YOUR LUGGAGE
Steps to claim left luggage and property from King’s Cross Lost & Found
Follow these easy steps to have your lost property collected and shipped from the Lost and Found offices in King’s Cross without having to travel back:
- Contact King’s Cross Station lost property department and complete their lost property form or confirm they have your item;
- If you lost your item on a train or bus, contact Transport of London’s lost property department and complete a form or confirm they have your item;
- Provide proof of ownership – this could include serial numbers, receipts or a detailed description;
- Ask them for an authorisation form, permitting the courier to collect your lost item;
- Ask for additional details for collection – the courier needs as much information as possible, including a contact;
- Remember that your lost item needs to be packed in order to be collected by the courier. Be sure to inform the lost and found staff about the packaging requirements;
- Book the courier service with Eurosender and let us do the rest. Be sure to have somebody available at the time of collection.
The correct address to claim left luggage from King’s Cross Station
You should provide a complete address and location to the courier company, to ensure they can collect your lost luggage and items from King’s Cross Station. Follow the example below:
Choose the country of pick-up/delivery
- Name & Surname
Add the name of lost and found desk contact followed by the name of the consignee
Ex.: King’s Cross Station Lost Property, Attn: Andrew Miller (lost property for) Geraldine Granger
Fill out the Railway Station address, check their website to make sure it is correct.
EX.: King’s Cross Visitor Centre, 11 Stable Street
- Additional info – Optional
Keep in mind that the courier does not always take this into consideration.
You could choose to include a reference number or officer contact here.
- ZIP code
Add the zip code, please double check it to make sure its correct.
Ex.: N1C 4AB
Add the full name of the town or city
Ex.: Dibley, Oxfordshire
- Phone number
Add the phone number, change the area code if needed.
Ex.: +44 (0) 203479 1795
What items are usually shipped from Kings’s Cross lost and found?
Travellers often ship back their lost hand luggage items or documents. Some of the most common items shipped from lost and found at Kings’s Cross Station include:
NEED MORE INFORMATION?