How to pack and ship a coffee and tea equipment internationally
Whether you’re a coffee business looking for advice on how to ship a coffee machine to your new establishment, sending an espresso machine for repair or simply moving house, you will need to know how to pack your coffee or tea equipment properly for shipping. Check our guide on shipping coffee and tea equipment internationally, and book cost-effective and reliable shipping with Eurosender in a few simple steps.
International coffee machine delivery services for businesses
If you are shipping coffee and tea equipment to distributors or customers, register your business and discover why thousands have trusted Eurosender to up-scale their logistics department, increase efficiency and save on shipping costs with our convenient digital platform. Keep track of all of your shipments, including past, present and future expenses in the one place, easy payment options and fast booking to ship coffee and tea equipment to anywhere in the world.
Transport a coffee machine or tea maker with Eurosender
Eurosender offers a range of affordable solutions to suit any type of shipment, including professional espresso machines, home coffee and tea makers and other appliances:
How to pack coffee and tea equipment for shipping
Shipping an espresso machine or tea brewer internationally is as easy as a few simple steps:
- Remove detachable parts – including the porta-filler and wrap each piece with bubble-wrap
- Drain any excess liquid – including the boiler and ensure the machine is dry
- Tape any lids closed – to avoid movement during transport of your coffee machine
- Protect outside of machine – including corners, using bubble-wrap and foam cushioning
- Place into the original box – if possible, or an appropriately sized cardboard box
- Fill any empty space – with additional peanuts or tissue paper
- Label and seal box – Mark the box ‘This side up’ and seal with tape
Reasons for shipping coffee and tea equipment internationally
- Pack and ship espresso machine with courier for repairs – we recommend to keep the invoice for your coffee and tea equipment and where possible, use the original packaging, in case you wish to make a claim later.
- Moving abroad – ship your large kitchen appliances including coffee makers and tea brewers to your new home, worldwide.
- Selling an espresso machine or tea maker – Book low-cost and reliable courier services to transport your coffee and tea equipment safely.
- Moving offices or businesses – Book a dedicated van to transport your business appliances and furniture directly, anywhere in Europe Frequently asked questions about packing and shipping an espresso machine.
How can I check which delivery option is right for my coffee machine delivery?
Simply enter the pick-up and delivery locations and dimensions (including weight) into our booking engine. You will receive an offer for the best logistics provider to carry out your shipment of coffee and tea makers, and an instant quote for the best price available. If your shipment exceeds the limit for standard delivery, our team of experts will prepare you an individual offer in the shortest time possible.
How can I book the service?
If you are happy with the offer, simply enter your details and pay for the service. You will then receive a confirmation by email, details about the collection and estimated delivery time and any additional instructions.
If you have a larger shipment which requires a freight service, simply enter the pick-up and delivery locations, number of packages and their dimensions. You will then be informed that your shipment requires an individual offer. Simply enter your contact details, and our team of logistics experts will prepare a tailored offer specific to your needs in the shortest time possible.