White goods courier service | Shipping large appliances internationally
Are you an individual looking for a budget-friendly option for shipping large appliances, such as a washing machine, a dryer, an oven or a radiator across the country or abroad? Or a company willing to find a reliable white goods courier service for your national and international deliveries? Explore our door-to-door logistics solutions for safe and fast transport of household items. Get the best price/quality ratio in just a few clicks!
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
White goods courier services for businesses
We are a perfect match for your company’s needs. Join thousands of PMEs that have chosen Eurosender as their permanent shipping platform:
- Save time and money when booking your shipments with Eurosender user credits
- Optimise your logistics accounting with our consolidated invoices
- Have all relevant delivery information in one place
BEST SHIPPING OPTIONS
Find the best logistics solution for national and international transport of household items
Choose Eurosender as your shipping partner and match any requirement for shipping your household good:
Do you have different requirements?
How to prepare small household items for transport?
Here are the general instructions on how to pack and ship smaller household appliances such as microwaves, vacuum cleaners, compact dishwashers, radiators, etc. via the standard transportation service:
- Disconnect the appliance from the power and water system. Tape the cable to the back of the device. Pack removable parts such as power cords separately into plastic bags.
- Protect the control panel and the door of the appliance with bubble wrap.
- Make sure that the appliances (dishwasher, oven, etc.) are empty.
- Use Styrofoam edge protectors to cover all edges of the machine and protect non-removable parts with bubble wrap.
- Put the device in its original box. If you need to send second-hand household goods without the original box, take a similar-sized solid cardboard box.
- Fill empty spaces with cushioning materials, such as packing peanuts, crumpled paper, etc.
- Close and seal the box. You can also use stickers “Fragile” or “Handle with care”.
Guidelines for packing and shipping large appliances on a pallet
Check these steps to pack large and heavy household appliances such as washing machines, dryers, fridges, etc.:
- Follow the previous set of instructions for packing household appliances and protecting them for transportation.
- Prepare the pallet: cover its surface with some corrugated cardboard before loading.
- Whether you are shipping a brand-new or a second-hand washing machine, dryer, dishwasher or oven, put the device in its packaging on the pallet and make sure it is centred.
- Fix the device and other boxes on the pallet using special straps.
- Pull the straps from under the pallet over the goods you are shipping.
- If you are using the same pallet for the transport of large and small household items, carefully stack the boxes and secure them with ribbons, plastic foil, and adhesive tape.
Van delivery service
White goods courier service: get an immediate quote for shipping large and small appliances
FAQs on the best and safest options for the transport of household items
How to ship a dishwasher, a washing machine or a dryer? Can you transport such household items on their side?
It is highly recommended to ship household appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, ovens and fridges in an upright position to ensure an optimal protection level.
What is the cost of shipping a washing machine across the country or abroad?
If you need to find the cheapest way to ship a washing machine or a dryer using the white goods courier service, you can get an instant quote with no hidden costs through our low-cost logistics platform. Your shipment will be operated by one of the transportation industry leaders from our partner network. Explore the benefits of our intuitive and easy-to-use booking tool! Feel the difference.
How to safely pack and ship household appliances?
Whether you are shipping large appliances domestically or abroad, be it by post or by white goods courier service, remember that only the original padded packaging can offer maximum protection to this type of articles. Moreover, this is the only way to get insurance coverage in the unlikely event of loss or damage.
Can I receive compensation for my appliances if anything goes wrong during transportation?
When booking a standard shipment through Eurosender, insurance coverage of up to 200€ is automatically included in the price. Given the high value of household goods, for extra protection, we also provide additional insurance options with higher coverage at very low rates so that you can ship household appliances with complete peace of mind.
However, please consider that insurance may not apply when shipping used or second-hand electronic devices. Make sure to always keep the original invoice of your device as it serves as proof of its value. This document will be required by the courier company in case you decide to start a claim procedure.