How to ship Funko Pops, Pokemon Cards and other collectibles by courier
Hobbyists, professional and casual collectors are always looking for ways to ship their rare and interesting collectibles – from shipping medieval collectibles to the latest craze of Funko Pops Vinyl Figures, Pokemon and Magic Gathering cards. Find out the best way to ship Funko Pops, Pokemon Cards and more, as well as how much it costs to ship them safely and affordably with Eurosender.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Professional collectors, ecommerce businesses and retailers
Benefit from your own logistics dashboard, giving you a full overview of all your shipments in one place. Access exclusive prices, convenient payment options and the most reliable logistics carriers in the business.
The best way to ship Funko Pops, Pokemon Cards and other collectibles
Whether you need to ship desks during office removals, moving house or you need to work out how to pack and transport an old desk for disposal, Eurosender has a solution to suit any sized shipment to any destination:
Pack and ship collectibles, Pokemon Cards and Funko Pop Vinyl Figurines
How to send Pokemon cards and other trading cards in the mail?
- Place the cards into soft plastic protector sleeve: to prevent scratches during transport. You can usually buy plastic trading card sleeves in packs from stationery and craft stores.
- Sending single cards: place the card into a plastic ‘Top loader’ (hard plastic sleeve) to prevent bending during transport.
- Sending a collection: pack the cards in a folder, placing each card into its own pocket.
- Protect with cardboard front and back: either the single card or the whole page of cards in their sleeves.
- Protect with bubble wrap: by wrapping the single card well and securing with tape. If sending a collector’s album, wrap the outside of the album well and secure with tape.
- Place the packaged card into padded envelope or cardboard box, fill any extra space with additional cushioning.
How to ship Funko Pops and other collectible figurines?
- Keep the figurine in its original packing: to prevent damage during transport and your collectible losing value.
- Bubble wrap: several times, protect the outside well. Secure with tape.
- Sending multiple figurines: divide the cardboard box into sections, separate each with a strip of cardboard. Place each wrapped figurine in its own section, and fill any space with tissue paper or peanuts.
- Sending single figurines: place boxed figurine in a smaller box and fill any space with tissue paper or peanuts.
- Seal with tape: reinforce any corners with packing tape or added durability.
Shipping medieval collectibles
- Protect any sharp edges: with foam cushioning and secure with tape.
- Wrap the item several times using bubble wrap.
- Place into cardboard box and fill any additional space with cushioning material.
- Seal with tape and close the box.
How much does it cost to ship Funko Pops,
Pokémon cards and other collectibles?
FAQ about shipping Pokemon cards, Funko Pops and medieval collectibles
Can I ship single Pokémon cards through Eurosender’s envelope service?
How to pack and ship collectibles outside their original packaging?
How to pack and ship a coin or stamp collection?
Is insurance included when shipping Pokemon Cards, medieval collectibles and Funko Pop Vinyl figurines?
Yes, every shipment is covered by basic insurance, included in the price. Additional insurance is available to purchase at discounted rates during the booking process.Items of high value and fragile items are not covered by insurance, as these are deemed restricted items by couriers. If you do choose to ship expensive collectibles or delicate collectible figurines, individuals do so at their own risk as insurance may not apply.
If you need additional advice on shipping collectibles by courier, reach out to our experts who are happy to help.