The best way to move a hot tub, sauna or spa internationally
Whether you are a business or an individual, Eurosender is here to help you transport a hot tub or jacuzzi by courier at the lowest cost. Through our platform, you get door-to-door hot tub relocation services so you can easily organise the transportation across the country or abroad in just a few clicks. Get informed on how to move a sauna abroad safely and check the immediate cost of shipping. Explore how to prepare a hot tub for moving and arrange the safe and quick delivery by the best logistics providers.
Hot tub relocation services for business owners
Eurosender will take care of organising the shipping of hot tubs, barrel saunas, spa tubs, and jacuzzi to your customers, while you focus on scaling your businesses. Join thousands of companies that have chosen Eurosender as their logistics control tower. Create a business account and keep all your orders and invoices in one place.
How to transport a hot tub, spa tub or sauna cabin by courier
Explore the relocation services for shipping hot tubs, spa tubs and jacuzzi locally or internationally by courier.
How to prepare a hot or spa tub for transportation on a pallet
When shipping a hot tub on a pallet, we recommend you follow the next steps:
- Drain the hot tub and remove the remaining water, when shipping a used tub.
- Secure your hot tub by wrapping it in bubble wrap, plastic foil, cardboard sheets, and other cushioning materials.
- Place the hot tub sideways central on the pallet.
- Cover the tub with blankets to protect from scratches and bumps during transportation.
- Fix the hot tub or spa with pallet straps tight to the pallet.
How to pack hot tub and spa accessories for shipping
When you want to send hot tub or spa’s accessories like a cover lifter, blankets, towels, pillows or any other item, follow these tips to pack them properly:
- Pack all the tub’s accessories separately. Cover the item with bubble wrap.
- Place the textile items in a plastic bag to protect them from dust or moisture.
- Nest the item into a cardboard box. Fill the voids with cushioning materials like packaging peanuts or paper.
- Seal the box with several layers of adhesive tape on each side of the package.
How to move a sauna cabin internationally?
When organising a sauna delivery, choose the right shipping service.
When moving a barrel sauna, the best option for you is booking the Van service or FTL/LTL shipping. Make sure that both pick-up and delivery addresses are correct and can be easily accessed by large vehicles. Let us know in advance if you need any extra assistance or a forklift for moving your barrel sauna or sauna cabin.
How to move a hot tub, sauna or jacuzzi safely?
We never compromise when it comes to safety. When transporting a hot tub, sauna cabin, jacuzzi or spa tub, your shipment is insured. The insurance value will vary depending on the service chosen. Additional insurance options are also available at low rates when shipping a hot tub, jacuzzi or spa tub internationally or locally. We strongly advise keeping the original invoice for your items since it serves as a proof of value if needed.
Van delivery service
How much does it cost to move a hot tub or a sauna