How to transport a paddleboard easily?
Do you plan to go on vacation and take a paddleboard with you? Instead of carrying a paddleboard on the bus, plane, or even a car, you can just send a stand up paddleboard abroad or across the country with courier services. By booking services on our platform, you will get an instant cost to ship a paddleboard. Check how to pack a paddleboard properly: the guidelines for that are provided below.
Place an order and check the cost to ship a paddleboard
The important thing about shipping a paddleboard is to place an order at least 2 days prior to your departure from the pick-up point.
- Insert the dimensions of your paddleboard in the Shipment Size Checker. Items longer than 175 cm or heavier than 40 kg go beyond standard shipping services. That way, you can easily request an individual offer and learn how to transport a paddleboard. Afterwards, our logistics experts will contact you and tell you the cost to ship a paddleboard.
- If you send a stand up paddleboard abroad from Poland, Spain or Sweden, do not forget to print the shipping label and attach it to your package. In other countries, couriers take care of this.
- We will organize your shipment and discuss all the details with courier service providers. The only thing you need to do is to pack a paddleboard properly beforehand. Then, your paddleboard will be picked up from a chosen address and delivered to the place of destination. Therefore, it becomes easy to send an inflatable paddleboard to another country and domestically.
We realize how important is your paddleboard and which value it has for you. You do not need to worry about your paddleboard when you book services with us. Each standard shipment is automatically insured for up to €200. Depending on the value of your shipment, you can purchase additional insurance package at a low extra cost.
If you have any questions about the ordering process or how to transport a paddleboard, you can easily contact our professional team of logistics experts.
Necessary materials to pack a paddleboard properly
The following list of packaging materials will help you to pack a paddleboard properly to keep it safe during transportation:
Cardboard box – the size of the box should match the dimensions of your shipment. It should also be sturdy either you take a used or an old one.
Paddleboard rack or bag – put your paddleboard inside it.
Packing peanuts – for internal cushioning of the cardboard box
Foam or foam rubber – for internal cushioning of the cardboard box
Bubble wrap – for protecting fragile parts and the items inside the cardboard box.
Adhesive tape – for sealing the box.
How to pack a paddleboard properly?
To send a stand up paddleboard abroad safely, make sure that it is properly protected and packed. This will decrease the chance of damage. We have prepared a set of guidelines that will help you to pack a paddleboard properly and prepare other accessories for shipping.
Step 1. Prepare a paddleboard for transportation. Make sure that it is clean and put it in a paddleboard bag if you have one. Otherwise, we recommend using furniture blankets or another type of coverage to protect your shipment.
Step 2. Prepare other items of a paddleboard kit. If you plan to send an inflatable paddleboard to another country, you need to pack paddles, pumps, and other accessories. Use bubble wrap to protect fragile parts and items.
Step 3. Prepare a box. Put plenty of packing peanuts or cushioning materials on the bottom of the box.
Step 4. Nest your board and paddles inside the box. If there is any extra space left, you can put other accessories there. In this case, put cardboard scrap or bubble wrap to separate the items from each other, decrease tension, and minimize the chance of damage. If you plan to send an inflatable paddleboard to another country, it should be packed properly in its bag and then nested into the box.
Step 5. Prepare the box. Fill the voids with packing peanuts or other cushioning materials.
Step 6. Double-check and seal the box. Make sure that the items are immovable inside the box. If so, use enough adhesive tape to seal it.
The reasons to send a stand up paddleboard abroad with courier services
Paddleboarding is popular for touring, fishing, and even yoga. Those are the reasons to send a stand up paddleboard abroad with Eurosender to make your holiday time unforgettable and enjoyable.
- Our platform automatically selects the courier service provider based on the price-to-performance ratio. Thus, you get an instant cost to ship a paddleboard with no hidden expenses.
- We partner with logistics companies who operate in many European countries and worldwide.
- It takes you only several minutes to place an order.
- You can always contact our team of logistics specialists to learn how to transport a paddleboard. Customer support agents speak your language and they are always glad to help you.