How to ship scuba gear abroad? Send diving mask, fins and wetsuits ahead
Whether you are planning a trip and wish to book your scuba gear transportation ahead, or you are a seller shipping scuba diving equipment to your customers, Eurosender provides the best logistics solutions. The fastest and safest way to ship diving masks, snorkels, diving wetsuit or scuba fins is through a courier service. Find out how what regulations apply when shipping scuba tanks and read our tips on how to pack your scuba gear before sending it internationally. To prepare your shipment for the delivery, we made a list of recommendations regarding packing scuba equipment before sending.
Shipping solutions for sending scuba gear internationally
Are you a manufacturer, a specialised scuba diving shop or a sports store that ships scuba diving tanks, masks, snorkels, and fins to buyers? Set up your own digital logistics department and have all your operations and invoices gathered in one place. With Eurosender you can send scuba gear internationally directly to your clients’ door anywhere in the world.
How to ship scuba gear abroad with Eurosender
When it comes to shipping scuba diving equipment by courier, it is of utmost importance to pick
the right delivery option and logistics partner for your transport.
Instructions for packing scuba equipment. How to pack scuba diving wetsuits, masks, snorkels, and fins
There are many different components and accessories in scuba diving equipment. We have prepared a list with tips on packing scuba equipment for shipping to avoid any damages during transportation.
- Protect each item properly. Take bubble wrap for covering regulators, dive masks, snorkel sets, fins and other accessories.
- If you decide to ship dive knives, lights, watches, waterproof cameras, or dive computers, you need to place them in their original bags to ensure maximum protection.
- Place the items in a scuba gear bag and nest the bag in a cardboard box. Add extra cushioning materials to fill any voids.
- Close the box and seal with adhesive tape.
How to pack and ship an empty scuba tank
Pressurised scuba tanks or other compressed gas cylinders containing air or other non-flammable gases are considered as dangerous goods. Therefore, make sure the scuba tank you’re shipping is empty and follow these packing steps to insure its safe transportation.
- Disconnect the valve from the cylinder and empty the scuba tank from air.
- Bubble wrap the valve and the tank separately and fix it with adhesive tape.
- Place the scuba tank and valve in the cardboard box. Add cushioning materials like foam, bubble wrap or packing paper.
- Close and seal the box.
Get an instant quote for your shipment