Ship camera and video equipment overseas
Whether you need to send a camera or grip equipment within Europe or internationally, Eurosender has the safest solutions. We offer the best shipping quotes for sending a camera or video equipment to any destination with the top couriers. Check our guidelines on how to pack a photo camera and camera lenses for safe shipping and avoid damages during transit.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Save on costs and safely ship camera equipment by courier
Are you a reseller or a repair centre owner shipping cameras overseas? Create your own digital logistics department on our platform and have all your orders in one place. Book your shipping order for any destination in the world and get assistance our logistics experts.
Ship camera equipment internationally with Eurosender
Explore a wide range of logistics options for shipping camera and video equipment overseas by courier.
How to ship a camera abroad by a courier?
- Pack your camera, lenses and other equipment, measure the dimensions of the box and find out what is the right shipping service for it.
- Print and attach the shipping label to your parcel if needed. Such information will be sent to you via email.
- Book your shipment in advance to avoid any inconvenience. Use our online tool to estimate the time of delivery and make sure someone is present at delivery and pick-up locations.
How to pack camera equipment for shipping?
Once you have decided to ship camera or grip equipment overseas with courier services, you might also think about its safe transportation. Check the guidelines from logistics experts on how to pack and ship camera equipment safely.
- Remove the camera lenses and other detachable parts, including memory cards, straps, and others.
- Pack the camera lenses for shipping abroad by covering each of them with bubble wrap.
- Protect the camera body with bubble wrap and place it in its original box or proper case.
- Fill the bottom of a cardboard box with packing peanuts and place your camera case and equipment inside.
- Fill all the empty spaces with more cushioning materials, seal and label the box.
Why people ship camera equipment overseas?
- Selling camera gear or video production equipment. Online merchants and business owners ship camera equipment internationally with Eurosender.
- Video camera rental. Eurosender offers the best shipping quotes for sending a camera to individuals and companies for rental purposes.
- Send a camera for repair. You can easily ship your camera equipment abroad and domestically with trustworthy courier companies.
Get an instant quote for your shipment
FAQs when shipping camera and grip equipment internationally
Is it possible to send photo or video cameras with lithium batteries?
Shipping cameras with lithium batteries overseas in the mail or by courier is perfectly legal both for private individuals and for authorised resellers.
Is there any insurance for sending camera and grip equipment by courier?
How should I pack camera lenses for shipping abroad?
Take into consideration these guidelines when shipping camera equipment overseas. Nevertheless, please consider that following them does not guarantee that the courier company will transport your package without restriction. In case you decide to ship used or second-hand camera and video equipment, Eurosender will not be held responsible for any damages caused by the transportation of your shipment.