The best way to ship PC, computer parts and accessories overseas
Send your gaming PC, computer parts and accessories abroad with us and rest assured you picked the safest and most efficient transportation for your equipment. With a network of the most trusted logistic providers, we offer international shipping for wireless keyboards, mouse, GPU, motherboards, CPU, monitors and much more. Simply book the service with us and we will arrange all the transportation details for you.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Ship PC and computer parts internationally to your customers
Do you sell gaming or desktop computers, computer monitors, keyboards, motherboards and other components? Choose Eurosender as your trusted shipping partner and easily schedule data-driven deliveries directly to your customers’ door.
HOW YOU CAN SHIP
How to ship computer parts and accessories overseas by courier?
Choosing the right service is crucial when you send a gaming PS, GPU abroad, or ship computer parts cross country.
What to consider before shipping your GPU, motherboard, and PC parts overseas?
Pack your items appropriately and measure the final package to determine what is the best shipping service for you.
Verify if you need to print and attach the label to your package.
Book the shipment in advance to make sure your customers get their computer parts delivered as fast as possible.
Your computer parts are insured!
We’ve got you covered. We know the importance of making sure your equipment is protected during transit. Thus, every shipment made with us is insured with coverage that depends on the service used. We also offer additional insurance that can be purchased during the order process.
We strongly recommend keeping the original invoice of the items to serve as proof of value if needed. It is also advisable to photograph your item and the packaging before the shipment.
Packaging guidelines for a wireless keyboard, mouse, headphones and other smaller PC parts
- Cover your item with bubble wrap. If the equipment has sensible parts such as the keys of a keyboard, protect them with foam wrap and cardboard scrap.
- Insert the items in their original box (if possible), filling the voids with cushioning material.
- Take a box and insert the items inside it, filling the voids with cushioning materials.
- Seal the box with adhesive tape and reinforce the corners and edges. You may consider printing and putting a label “Fragile” or “Delicate”.
How to pack GPU, motherboard, and other computer components for transportation?
The following guidelines are valid not only for sending a GPU abroad but also for packing any small computer hardware such as a motherboard, computer memory, hard drives, CPU, fan, cooler, etc.
- Make sure there is no dust on the computer parts.
- Put the items in the antistatic bag.
- Prepare the box of the corresponding size by cushioning it properly and place the items inside the box.
- Seal the box.
How to pack and ship a computer monitor or computer tower internationally
Follow these instructions for safely shipping a monitor overseas via courier.
- Pack the power cord separately by covering it with bubble wrap.
- To protect the screen, place a piece of foam wrap of the corresponding size to completely cover the monitor screen.
- Prepare the box with cardboard pieces and cushioning materials and nest the monitor inside it. Pack the previously packed power cord, making sure that the items are not in direct contact. Fill in the empty spaces with cushioning material.
- Seal the package properly with adhesive tape. Label the box if needed. You can also add stickers with signs such as “Fragile” or “Handle with care”.
How much does it cost to ship your computer parts?
The most common reasons why people send PCs, computer hardware and accessories abroad
Can I ship used computer parts and hardware by courier?
Yes. As long as all the items are properly packed, shipping used PC parts is not only safe but also convenient to your buyers.
Is it possible to send a gaming PC by courier to a repair shop?
At Eurosender, all standard and express services are door-to-door, which means your PC will be collected and delivered exactly at the addresses you provide. For bigger protection, make sure you disassemble all the possible computer parts and cushion them properly for shipping.
Can I import a gaming PC from abroad?
Yes. At Eurosender we can organise global shipping of PCs, computer parts and accessories. When importing desktop computers and hardware, make sure you provide all the necessary documents required by customs and have in mind that import taxes will apply.
FAQ about sending PC and computer parts overseas by courier
Is it possible to ship a GPU, a CPU or motherboard without the original box?
Even though it is always recommended to use the original packaging when sending electronic items, it is possible to send computer parts without their original boxes. All you have to do is get hold of a cardboard box that is not ripped or dented and has an appropriate size to fit in all your items safely. Follow the above packing instructions to make sure your computer parts will be delivered safely.
Is it possible to ship a complete desktop computer overseas?
All desktop computer parts, as well as complete desktop computers, can be shipped through our shipping methods. However, a desktop computer should not be assembled when shipping. For better protection, all detachable parts and cables should be packed separately into plastic bags and assembled back after delivery.
How to properly ship a gaming PC?
The previous guidelines can be used to ship all gaming computer equipment, such as a gaming motherboard, gaming monitor or gaming mouse. If you would like to ship a gaming chair, please read our dedicated page.
Is it safe to ship a PC and monitor with a courier?
The proper packaging ensures the safety of your shipment during transportation. We recommend following our packing guide and secure a gaming or personal computer inside the box with lots of cushioning materials. Gently shake the box before sealing it, to make sure the items are secured and cannot move inside.