Ship outdoor recreation equipment: international hiking and climbing gear delivery
Shipping of hiking and climbing equipment doesn’t have to be a headache. By following Eurosender’s handy guide on how to pack and ship a hiking backpack or climbing gear by courier, you can be sure your outdoor equipment will arrive safely to its destination. Regardless of the size of your hiking gear shipment, we have a low-cost shipping solution, carried out by our trusted network of world-renowned international couriers. Find out how to cheaply ship hiking and climbing equipment by courier and book the service in just a few clicks.
How much to ship a hiking backpack or rock/ice climbing equipment abroad
People trust our expertise
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
International hiking equipment delivery
The best way to ship hiking equipment internationally
Eurosender offers a range of affordable solutions to suit any type of climbing or hiking gear shipment, including excess baggage shipping:
How to pack hiking gear. How to ship a hiking backpack?
To ensure safe transport of your equipment, follow our step-by-step instructions on how to ship a hiking backpack and other equipment:
- Choose the right backpack: Use a backpack to carry your hiking equipment, which is big enough to accommodate your chosen equipment.
- Wrap the packed backpack: Using bubble wrap or plastic wrapping, cover the entire backpack tightly, several times. Ensure objects inside the backpack are unable to move around during transport.
- Find an appropriately sized box: Fill the bottom of the cardboard box with cushioning material, and place the backpack on top.
- Cover with cushioning material: To avoid movement inside the box during transport, fill the box with packing paper, foam peanuts or any cushioning to fill any empty space.
- Close the box and seal with tape: Ensure that sides are reinforced with tape if necessary.
REASONS TO SHIP
Why send hiking equipment ahead with Eurosender?
- Avoid excess baggage fees: We will find you the cheapest price on the best international luggage delivery service for your hiking equipment, saving you the hassle of paying expensive fees at the airport.
- Send hiking equipment in bulk: Whether you’re an outdoor trekking business, or a manufacturer or retailer sending hiking equipment to customers, our digital platform will streamline all of your logistics processes, saving you time and money. We also offer convenient payment options for shipment of hiking equipment and more.
Get an instant quote for your shipment
Frequently asked questions about shipping hiking equipment
How can I check which delivery option is right for my hiking gear shipment?
How much does it cost to ship a backpack with rock climbing equipment overseas?
What is the best way to send climbing or hiking equipment in bulk?
Can I ship hunting knives or multi-tools with my hiking equipment?
Is insurance included in the cost of sending rock-ice climbing or hiking equipment?
All freight shipments are automatically insured according to CMR conventions. Additional insurance is also available to purchase when booking the service via Eurosender.