What are co-working places and what about shipping packages to a coworking space?
Over the last decade, coworking spaces have significantly increased in popularity. But when you don’t have an office job, you might be wondering: What is a coworking space? Let’s look at the basics of a coworking space. On top of that, we will discuss how to ship stuff to a coworking space and what you should pay attention to when shipping packages to a coworking space.
How to place an order with Eurosender?
Choose the pick-up and delivery countries, the number of packages and their weight.
You will be provided with the best available offer.
Fill in the form with your details and pay for the service.
Get informed on how to prepare your items for shipping.
- What is the definition of a coworking space?
- A coworking space is a shared workspace where you can rent a place to work. As the spaces are usually rented individually, people working in these spaces rarely work for the same company, but when they do, they consist of small teams.
- Who are the people working in a coworking space?
- Basically, anyone who works on their laptop can choose for working in a coworking space. People you often see there are entrepreneurs, IT specialists, writers. You can also find small teams and start-ups in coworking spaces.
- Why do people choose a coworking space?
- Creativity: Working in the same space with like-minded people increases creativity.
- Productivity: With many different people in one space, there is a big chance that someone can help you out or offers the service that you need. With the short lines in a coworking space, you easily improve your productivity.
- Costs: Coworking spaces are much cheaper compared to renting an office, and you can decide whether you want to rent your space per day or per month. Especially for free-lancers, beginning entrepreneurs and start-ups this is a big plus and sometimes even a necessity.
- Can I send or receive packages at a coworking space?
- Yes, courier service to a coworking space is possible. However, it is essential that you prepare your shipment correctly and that you are well informed about shipping packages to a coworking space. In our article below, you will find all the instructions you need.
Important things when shipping to a coworking space
Sending or receiving a parcel from or to a coworking space can be a convenient option when you spend more time at work than at home, or when you frequently need stuff for your job. Printers, video equipment, samples and game consoles are items that are often shipped to coworking spaces. Whatever the reason, you always want it to go as smooth as possible. Shipping packages to a coworking space is not complicated when you keep the following things in mind.
- Opening hours: Always keep the opening hours of your coworking space in mind. The courier cannot deliver the parcel when the location is closed.
- Access to the territory: Some coworking spaces make use of an access code so you should either provide the courier with the access details or provide access yourself. Also, keep in mind if the courier can enter the premises by car or only on foot.
- Exact location: Coworking spaces can have multiple rooms, floors, or even buildings. Without a precise location, the courier cannot pick up or deliver the package and delivery to the wrong address on a coworking space can happen. Always clearly mark the exact details of the address with instructions if needed.
- Telephone number: It is recommended to provide a local telephone number. The reason for this is that the courier usually only speaks the local language. Also, there may be difficulties when calling to a foreign number. When you don’t speak the local language yourself (because you are an expat for example), provide the telephone number of someone else who can help you with this.
How to ship stuff to a coworking space with the help of Eurosender?
When you want to ship something to your current coworking space, for example, a laptop or some books, selecting the services of Eurosender is the fastest and cheapest for courier service to a coworking space. Take a look at the options we provide and choose the service that matches your needs.
- Standard Shipping: Suitable for all items that do not exceed the dimensions below (including packaging). Keep in mind that you can also send multiple packages in one order.
- Maximum weight of 40kg (30kg in some cases).
- A maximum length of 175 cm.
- Length (in cm) + 2x width (in cm) + 2x height (in cm) < 300 cm.
Check which service to choose
- Freight Service: Suitable for big and bulky items or when you just have large amounts of items. Choose the right pallet and ship your stuff most cost-effectively.
- Dedicated Van Delivery: When you are relocating your start-up from one coworking space to another and you want to move everything at once then go for our dedicated van delivery. Your items will go directly from point A to Point B, without the interference of other shipments.
- Does your item have specific requirements or are you not 100% sure which service is the best match for your shipment? Then ask our logistics experts for an individual offer. No matter how big, breakable of valuable your items is, we will make that you experience a seamless courier service to a coworking space
Avoiding delivery to the wrong address on a coworking space and other tips
One of the most essential things when shipping packaging to a coworking space is, of course, the address. Even though this might seem the simplest of tasks, errors in the address bar are often the reason for a failed delivery or delivery to the wrong address on a coworking space. To avoid this, follow the guideline for shipping with Eurosender below and you can be confident that your address lines are flawless.
Choose the country of pick-up/delivery.
2. Name & Surname
Add the full name of the consignee.
Ex.: The Co-Working Lodge, John Williams
Fill out the address in full.
Ex.: Oakstreet 338
4. Additional info – Optional
Keep in mind that this section is optional and not always taken into account by the courier. Avoid writing essential information here.
5. Zip code
Add the zip code
T37 F8HK (postal code from Cork, Ireland)
Add the full name of the town or city.
7. Phone number
Add the phone number of the consignee
Ex.: +353 4 66 57 41
Some other things that can come in handy when you want to know how to ship stuff to a coworking space.
- Packing: Good packing makes for a safe journey for your delivery. With instructions from Eurosender, packing is both comfortable and quick.
- Want to know how to get the most out of your shipment? Check our special pages on services for students, interns, expats and companies.
- Payment: Payments should be quick and convenient, and that is exactly what you will experience when paying for your shipment.
- Insurance: Depending on your shipment, our standard insurance might be enough, or you could easily opt for additional insurance at low rates.
- Blog: On our blog you can find a wide spectrum of articles regarding the shipping world and its aspects. On top of that there is lots of useful information for students, start-ups and travelers.
When you feel that you still have questions regarding shipping packages to a coworking space, feel free to contact our logistics experts for some extra advice. Our multilingual team will be glad to answer all your questions.