Correos shipping services
Correos is the national Post of Spain. The Correos delivery services include the shipping of suitcases, packages, boxes, and letters. At Eurosender, we work with an international network of vetted logistics providers. At the moment, Eurosender does not partner with Correos, but our smart algorithm will make sure you get the best shipping match for your request amongst all our partners. Find out more about the Correos international express services, delivery times and hours, and the best alternatives with Eurosender.
Why choosing Eurosender?
Vetted logistics providers
Access to a wide network of international couriers
Instant quotes for parcels, express and pallet shipping
Dedicated logistics experts to help you in every step
Shipping insurance included in the price
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Our goal is to make shipping easier and faster. Book almost any delivery service in instants and easily manage all your transportation operations with our free logistics control panel.
Set up a business profile
HOW YOU CAN SHIP
Our shipping services
Domestic and international shipping services with Correos Spain
Correos offers domestic parcel and letter delivery services within mainland Spain, as well as the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Andorra. You can also use the Correos international shipping services to send parcels and letters abroad, both inside and outside the EU.
Domestic shipping solutions include:
- Standard letter: global 2-4 working day deliveries for letters up to 2kg.
- Paq Estándar: 48-72h deliveries in Spain and Portugal, 30kg max.
- Paq 10: next day delivery in mainland Spain and Portugal, 40kg max.
To send an urgent package with Correos, customers can book several options:
- Urgent letter: urgent letter delivery n 24h within mainland Spain and Andorra.
- Urgent certified letter: certified letter delivery in 24h in Spain and Andorra.
- Paq Today: same-day delivery in bigger cities, 25kg max.
- Paq Premium: 24-48h deliveries in Spain and Portugal, 30kg max.
The international shipping services of Correos cover Europe and the rest of the world. They divide global countries in two areas:
- Zone 1: Europe and Turkey. Argelia, Libia, Morocco and Tunisia.
- Zone 2: rest of the world.
- Paq Light Internacional: Correos international deliveries for packages under 2kg.
You can book different deliveries:
- Paq Premium Internacional: for urgent package deliveries all over the world, 30kg max.
- Paq Standard Internacional: standard deliveries in Europe and the world, 30kg max.
Correos pick up and drop off services
One of the latest implements in the Correos network is the Citypaq Correos pickup service points. These parcel lockers are scattered throughout the Spanish territories. The Citypaq network allows customers to ship parcels to a parcel locker, with a maximum weight of 30kg. These Correos pickup service points can be found in well lit-areas and are automated. Parcels sent to Citypaq lockers will be delivered in 48-72h.
On the other hand, Correos Dropoff services allow customers to book a delivery from a private address to a Correos Dropoff point, usually a Correos office. This the consignee does not need to be at a home address when the courier brings the package. This way customers do not have to depend from the Correos delivery times and can pick up the parcel from the drop off point at their best convenience.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Correos shipping services: FAQ
Is insurance included in parcel delivery prices with Correos?
How do I track my shipment with Correos?
What can I do if there is a Correos failed or attempted delivery?
Can I send a package from Spain to UK or to the USA with Correos?
Who delivers correos parcels in UK or the USA?
What is the shipping cost for sending a parcel abroad with Correos?
Does Correos offer e-commerce integration or and API?
Do I have to print the label when shipping abroad with Correos?
- Remove the old labels.
- Print the new labels (preferably on self-adhesive paper).
- Firmly place the label.
- Put a second label inside of the shipment in case something happens to the packaging.
- Don’t seal or tape the label after attaching it to the package.