Shipping a microwave domestically or internationally with Eurosender
Do you want to know how to ship a microwave oven cheaply? Read further! Moving or shipping microwaves internationally or across the country is not only cheap, but fast and reliable with our platform. Use our innovative platform to obtain instant quotes, learn how to pack your microwave for moving and book the service in a few clicks only.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Transport your microwaves by courier with Eurosender
Eurosender has special shipping offers for companies: save up on your logistics efforts by shipping microwave ovens and other household appliances domestically or internationally via our platform. With Eurosender you can organise multiple shipments to your clients or business partners benefitting from our tailor-made transport solutions. Use our innovative platform to have all the shipping information at hand, anytime you need it and manage all your shipments from one single place!
BEST SHIPPING SOLUTIONS
How to ship a microwave oven cheaply and in line with your needs?
With Eurosender you can choose between different transport solutions and opt for the one that better match your requirements.
Do you have different requirements? Request an individual offer
How to pack a microwave for moving or shipping in case of using a standard shipping service?
Learn how to pack a microwave in order to send it by courier via a standard shipping service:
- Ship your microwave oven in its original packaging. If it is not possible, cover the microwave with several layers of bubble wrap and fix it with adhesive tape.
- Take a rigid cardboard box and cover its interior walls and the bottom with thick polystyrene sheets.
- Put the microwave oven in the box and fill the empty spaces inside it with cushioning materials (packing peanuts, etc.).
- Seal the box tightly with adhesive tape.
How to pack a microwave for moving or shipping in case of using a pallet?
Learn how to pack a microwave oven in order to ship it domestically or internationally via a freight shipping service:
- Cover the pallet with corrugated cardboard (or similar material) before placing on it.
- Place the packed boxes with your microwaves on the pallet and fix them well on it using shipping straps.
- If possible, use edge protectors to cover all edges of the fridge.
- Wrap the pallet and the boxes in several layers of plastic foil.
Check how much it costs to ship a microwave