How to ship a wreath via courier
Wreaths are very popular house ornaments, especially during a holiday season. They are also frequently used as decorations for various celebrations and ceremonies. Wreaths also have a symbolic meaning due to their ring form and evergreen components. Shipping a wreath internationally as a gift or an integral decor element in wreath postal boxes becomes more and more common these days. Eurosender assures that it will be easy to ship a wreath via courier as we have already helped hundreds of our customers to transport Christmas wreaths, seasonal wreaths, and floral wreaths successfully. You just need to properly pack a wreath for relocation, while we will offer the best price to send a wreath abroad or domestically.
Get the lowest price to send a wreath abroad
When you want to ship a wreath via courier, Eurosender is there to help you. Our booking engine is unique because it uses up-to-date technological innovations to find the most affordable solution for you. Thus, you get an extremely low price to send a wreath abroad and domestically.
Before sending a wreath abroad, you need to consider the following things:
- Pack your items properly by placing them in wreath postal boxes or another reliable packaging.
- After you pack a wreath for relocation or transportation, make sure you measure your package before booking the shipping services. Use the Shipment Size Checker to quickly determine which type of service is the most suitable for shipping a wreath internationally or domestically. If you are going to send multiple packages or heavy parcels, then a pallet delivery or freight shipping services would be appropriate.
- Check whether you need to print a label and attach it to your parcel when you ship a wreath via courier. After the order is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail which states either you need to print a shipping label or a courier will bring it.
- Place an order at least 2 business days in advance, especially when you plan to leave your pick-up address shortly. Booking shipping services beforehand allows planning everything properly and avoiding unwanted delays. In case you want to ship a wreath via courier during a holiday season, it is recommended to place an order even earlier because this period of the year is rather hectic for courier companies.
In case you want to know more about shipping a wreath internationally or ask for the price to send a wreath abroad, contact our experienced support team agents.
Wreath postal boxes and other materials needed for proper packaging
There are different types of wreaths in terms of their forms and components. Anyway, such items are so delicate, so you need to properly pack a wreath for relocation and transportation. Here is the list of materials needed to protect wreaths to look their best upon arrival.
- Tissue paper is a great way to pack a wreath for relocation and transportation. As it is available in different colours, you can choose the one you like and wrap a wreath in it. This type of packaging is of particular value in case you sell wreaths on Etsy or another marketplace.
- Bubble wrap or crumpled paper is necessary to decrease the tension of the wreath with the box and fill the voids inside.
- Packing peanuts are needed for cushioning the bottom of the wreath postal boxes.
- Wreath postal boxes or cardboard boxes. Take at least 2 boxes for packing a wreath safely. One box should be slightly bigger than the wreath itself, while another box should be just a bit larger than the first one.
- Adhesive tape is for sealing the boxes and securing all the seams properly.
Pack a wreath for relocation and transportation
Once you have all the necessary packaging materials, you can start preparing your wreath for transportation. Here are several simple steps on how to do that.
- Prepare a wreath. Make sure that the wreath you are going to ship is not damaged. This is especially necessary when you ship a wreath via courier as a present or commodity.
- Wrap a wreath in tissue paper. It is necessary to protect a wreath by wrapping it around in tissue paper or cellophane.
- Put a wreath in a smaller box. You can put a layer of bubble wrap or tissue paper on the bottom of a smaller box before nesting a wreath inside. Seal a smaller box with adhesive tape.
- Prepare a larger box. Put some packing peanuts or crumpled paper on the bottom of a bigger box. Nest a smaller box with a wreath inside it and fill voids if any.
- Seal the box. Use adhesive tape to seal the box and attach a label with a sign “Keep Upright”.
In case you want to send other ornaments along with wreaths, check our dedicated articles on how to send gifts via courier and ship party decorations.
Eurosender is the best way of sending a wreath abroad and domestically
Eurosender makes it so easy to ship a wreath via courier because we take care of every customer and acknowledge how important it is to deliver the items safely and fast. Many of our customers have had a positive experience in shipping wreaths and garlands with us because Eurosender offers a range of priceless benefits.
- Packaging tips. We recognize that your wreath should arrive intact to the place of destination, so we provide detailed instructions on how to pack a wreath for relocation or transportation.
- Order tracking tool. Each shipment sent through Eurosender has a tracking number. You can always trace your package in real time by using an online tool on our website.
- Benefits for registered users. You can book the services either as a visitor on our website or as an individual/business account holder. We recommend you to choose the latter option and create a user account on our website free of charge. That way, you will obtain access to special prices, extra payment options, loyalty programmes, and many other benefits.
- Comprehensive support services. You can always contact our support team agents for assistance. They are always there to provide necessary recommendations regarding your shipment and help with the order-related issues when necessary.
Take into consideration these guidelines when shipping a wreath. Nevertheless, please consider that following them does not guarantee that the courier company will transport your package without restriction. In case you decide to ship a wreath, Eurosender will not be responsible for any damages caused by the transportation of your shipment. is under your own responsibility, so there is no compensation for damage or loss.