How to ship Christmas ornaments and decorations | Packaging tips
Save on shipping costs when booking deliveries with Eurosender. Choose the best way for shipping Christmas ornaments and decorations as a gift or to your customers. Discover how to pack and mail Christmas ornaments, indoor, or outdoor decorations safely with the best couriers. Check our packaging recommendations to safely ship your Christmas ornaments internationally.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Delivery solutions for Christmas décor stores
Expand your business globally with Eurosender. Register a business account and manage all your orders and invoices from your own dashboard. Explore all the benefits and special prices available exclusively for business account holders. Scale up your sales while Eurosender will handle the logistics for you.
Set up a business account
How to mail Christmas ornaments and decorations by courier?
The best way to pack Christmas ornaments for shipping
Glass ornaments or delicate Christmas decorations are very fragile and require proper packaging. That is why we have prepared a set of instructions on how to pack Christmas decorations and ornaments and ensure their safe transportation.
- Wrap each ornament individually into several layers of tissue paper or bubble wrap.
- Place ornaments and decorations in their original packages or use any cardboard box.
- Add cushioning materials on the bottom of the shipping box and protect all sides of the box.
- Put the items in the box and separate the layers with fabrics or cardboard sheets.
- Fill the voids with bubble wrap or packing peanuts.
- Check if items are still and seal it.
Check how much it costs to ship Christmas ornaments and decorations
NEED MORE INFORMATION?