Face creams and lotions delivery options and tips
Are you wondering if you can send lotions and creams overseas? Eurosender offers a wide range of shipping solutions to accommodate any request: from standard deliveries between individuals to urgent shipments between companies. Get informed on how you can you send a lotion in the mail or how to pack a face cream for delivery. Check the regulations for shipping body lotions and creams internationally before sending them abroad.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Send face cream and lotions: delivery solutions
Join thousands of companies that have chosen Eurosender as their trusted shipping platform. Set up your own digital logistics department and have all your operations, invoices and orders summarised in one place. Whether you need to send a package or a pallet to your customers or business partners, use our platform and expand your business globally.
How to ship lotions and creams internationally
Depending on the size and time-sensitivity of your shipment, you can choose the right service to fit your requirements:
Packaging instructions for shipping lotions, creams and moisturisers
Although courier providers do not recommend shipping liquids, many people still decide to mail lotions and creams daily. Careful packaging protects your shipment from damages and helps to avoid leakages during transit:
- Make sure that your products are sealed and secure the lid with tape.
- Ship the lotion or cream in their original packaging.
- Place the lotion in a leak-proof bag.
- Wrap each item in a bubble wrap or foil, securing it with adhesive tape.
- Place the items in a box and add enough cushioning materials.
- Close and seal the box with tape and mark it as “fragile” when sending glass bottles.
How to prepare lotions and creams for delivery on a pallet?
For businesses using the pallet delivery service, we suggest following the steps below:
- Place some liner paper on the pallet and all your boxes or packs of lotions or creams on it.
- Add liner paper directly between each layer, to decrease friction and spread the weight evenly.
- Fix the shipment to the pallet with straps and secure it with stretch foil or bubble wrap.
FAQs on shipping body lotions and creams internationally
Is lotion considered a liquid in logistics? Are lotions and creams the same thing?
Yes, liquids include toiletries such as shaving or after-shave creams, hand or face creams, body lotions and moisturisers. Therefore, even if lotions and creams are products with different consistencies, they are both considered as liquids and, hence, delicate items to ship by mail or courier.
Can you send lotion in the mail internationally?
What is the cheapest way to mail a shaving cream or a hand cream as a gift?
Can I bring lotion in carry-on luggage or should I keep it in the checked baggage?
Does insurance apply when shipping body lotions or creams internationally?
Take into consideration these guidelines when shipping lotions and face creams in Europe or internationally. Nevertheless, please consider that following them does not guarantee that the courier company will transport your package without restriction. In case you decide to ship lotions and creams, Eurosender will not be held responsible for any damages caused by the transportation of your shipment.