Send a care package of gifts by courier – worldwide parcel delivery
Sending a care package by courier, full of gifts is a nice way to show someone you are thinking of them, for any occasion. At Eurosender, our customers book parcel delivery for care packages to all the corners of the globe – to friends and family serving in the military, grandparents in nursing homes, kids away at a summer camp or even to nervous students embarking on their first year away at University. Whatever your reason, we can help you ship a care package by courier, affordably and reliably as well as offering expert tips on packing and preparing a care package and deciding what to send.
START SHIPPING NOW
Place an order for international parcel delivery for care packages
How to send a care package and more with Eurosender
Sending a care package with gifts by courier
Discover how to send different care packages, including advice on what to send in a care package, tips for packing and preparing care packages and information regarding rules and restrictions for particular destinations or recipients:
What to consider before shipping a care package by courier
How to send a care package to the correct address?
- CountryChoose the country of pick-up/delivery.
- Name & SurnameAdd the full name of the consignee.
Ex.: Randal Lahey
- AddressFill out the sender’s/receiver’s address.
Ex.: 123 Smith Street
- Additional info – OptionalHere you can write additional info regarding the address. Keep in mind that this section is optional and is not always checked by the courier.
- Zip codeAdd the zip code.
Ex.: B0J 2R0
- Town/cityAdd the full name of the town or city.
Ex.: Port Dufferin, Nova Scotia
- Phone numberAdd the phone number of the army base if known, change the area code if needed.
Ex.: +1 208095046