How to ship a TV internationally
Are you an individual willing to buy a new TV model at a better price abroad? Or an electronics reseller looking for a trusted delivery partner for your business? Get a perfect courier match and ship a TV internationally within a few minutes! Enjoy the commodity of safe door-to-door delivery. Our logistics professionals will help you anytime. Save time and money with Eurosender!
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Join thousands of businesses that have chosen Eurosender as their permanent shipping platform and:
- Pay with user credits to save on every shipment;
- Optimise your logistics accounting by getting consolidated invoices;
- Free up your time by having all relevant delivery information in one place;
- Forget about unresolved claims and losing money: we handle all troublesome cases on our clients’ behalf.
HOW YOU CAN SHIP
What services can you use for sending a TV overseas or domestically?
At Eurosender, we know exactly what kind of transportation methods fit your needs.
How to pack a TV for shipping?
- Secure the power cord by bubble wrap.
- Wrap the TV leg separately.
- Protect the screen by bubble wrap or a thick moving blanket.
- Put the TV in its original box. If it is not possible, take a similar-sized box and cushion the walls with one layer of foam padding or polystyrene sheets.
- Put the TV inside the box and place the accessories on the opposite side of the screen.
- Fill empty spaces with packing peanuts or crumpled paper.
- Close the box and seal it with adhesive tape.
- You can also use warning labels such as “Fragile” or “Handle with care”.
FAQs about TV shipping
Do many people decide to send a TV overseas?
Yes, even though shipping expensive electronic devices such as TV sets internationally is seen by many as a risky idea. However, fear is often exaggerated. If delivery is carried out by the right company and the device has been correctly packed, the shipping process should run smoothly.
How much does it cost to ship a TV internationally?
If you intend to send a TV overseas by post, you need to check the prices of the chosen postal operator. The price for shipping your device by courier through the Eurosender platform will depend on the distance, as well as on the transportation method. Choose one of the recommended services from the list provided above and book your shipping with complete peace of mind.
Can you send a TV overseas by post or by courier?
Yes, both options are possible. If you are sending this device at the international level, check whether it will undergo a customs clearance procedure and provide the necessary documents, if needed.
Will my shipment be insured?
Depending on the selected shipping service and the type of article being transported, shipping insurance may be included in the price of the service. For extra protection, we also offer additional insurance options with higher coverage at very low rates.
To make sure your shipment is eligible for insurance, the TV must be packed by the manufacturer in the original packaging; is recommended to keep the original invoice to serve as a proof of value. Please consider that insurance may not apply for used or second-hand electronic devices.