Learn how to pack and send an air conditioner by courier
Eurosender offers numerous reliable options to send an AC by courier, from one city to another or internationally. Learn how to properly pack an air conditioner unit to ensure safe transport. Find out the costs of shipping an air conditioner abroad by courier service within minutes from our booking tool – and enjoy the help of our logistics experts on every step!
HOW TO PACK
Learn how to pack an air conditioner
Here are some easy instructions on how to pack and send a portable, window or other type of air conditioner by courier:
- Turn the air conditioning off. Coils should dry and cool off before you pack it for shipping.
- Remove and pack all the removable parts like filters, cables, remote controller separately and protect them with bubble wrap.
- Prepare the box for shipping. The optimal option would be to use the original box. If you don’t have the original box, use another large, sturdy box.
- Place the air conditioner and parts in the box. Be careful not to turn the air conditioner sideways, because it will lead to the damage of its compression.
- Add extra cushioning material like crumpled paper to ensure the AC cannot move during transport and close the box. Do not use packing peanuts because they could cause problems.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Join thousands of businesses that have chosen Eurosender as their
permanent shipping platform and get immediate access to multiple benefits.
Set up a business account
Transporting air conditioner within Europe with a dedicated van
Best option for transporting your air conditioner from one city to another across Europe with a dedicated van. This is a fast and reliable solution for shipping all types of air conditioners by courier: window, portable or split air conditioners.
The Van Delivery Service is perfect if you are looking for a fast and cost-effective way of shipping air conditioner with your other belongings. Get an instant price for van delivery from one city to another in Europe on our booking tool.
Important: While packing is not always required for van shipments, we recommend packing your AC well for additional protection during transit.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?