Ship BBQ sets and accessories abroad by a courier
When looking to ship a barbecue, grill set or BBQ accessories domestically or internationally, Eurosender has the most cost-effective solutions. Whether you are an individual or a company sending BBQ grills, smokers, charcoal, or barbecue utensils, through Eurosender platform, you will find optimal delivery solutions tailored to your needs in just a few clicks.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Shipping services for BBQ grill sets and accessories
If you are a producer or an online store selling portable, electric or gas outdoor barbecues and accessories, Eurosender can become your reliable logistics platform for shipping BBQ sets and accessories by courier. Get immediate access to our network of reliable delivery service providers for sending barbeque sets and tools internationally.
SHIPPING OPTIONS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
How to ship BBQ sets and utensils by courier
Eurosender offers a wide range of shipping options for transporting barbecue grill sets, such as electric or outdoor BBQ grills, smokers and even barbecue tools domestically or abroad.
Do you have different requirements? Request an individual offer
What to know before shipping outdoor barbecue grills by courier?
How to pack freestanding, outdoor or any other BBQ grill for shipping
We have prepared some tips on how to pack your BBQ grill for moving or when shipping by courier.
- Clean the BBQ grill if used. Remove all the food grease, coal and ash.
- Remove the detachable parts like wheels, legs, cooking utensils and side burners. Wrap each item and grill individually with bubble wrap to protect from scratches.
- Place your BBQ set into the original packaging or, in case you don’t have it, into a cardboard box.
- Add cushioning materials or packing paper to secure the pieces. Seal the box with tape.
How to pack BBQ tools, utensils, charcoal and supplies for shipping internationally
If you need to prepare BBQ supplies and accessories for shipping, follow these steps to protect the goods while being transported.
- Wrap the BBQ grilling tools and utensils like tongs, basting brushes, spatulas, and paddles with bubble wrap.
- Put the BBQ accessories in a plastic bag and fix with adhesive tape.
- Place the items in a cardboard box and fill the empty space in the box with cushioning materials.
- Close and seal the box.
Get an instant quote for your shipment
FAQs when shipping a BBQ grill internationally by courier
How can I ship a used grill when moving?
Whether you are shipping a charcoal, electric or gas BBQ grill, make sure it is clean. Even if packing is not required when using the van service, we highly suggest you to wrap your grill in a blanket for additional protection and secure with packing tape to prevent damage when moving. Be sure to leave any handles and wheels uncovered so you can move your grill with ease. If you are sending a used grill set with a courier, follow the packing instructions above.
What should I be careful about when shipping a gas BBQ grill abroad? Can I send my BBQs gas tank by courier?
If you want to ship a gas grill domestically or internationally, you need to remove the propane tank and empty the fuel. When transporting gas grills, always make sure that the gas source is disconnected. While you can easily ship BBQ grill by courier, the gas tank is considered a dangerous item and is forbidden for transportation by courier services.