How to ship cannabis seeds and complete grow kit worldwide
One of the main questions about shipping marijuana products is: ‘Can I ship cannabis seeds worldwide’? The short answer is yes, in some countries. As long as the concentration of THC is below the allowed limits, sending marijuana or cannabis seeds in the mail is both possible and legal. Read all about the regulations for shipping cannabis seeds or complete grow kits internationally.
Sending cannabis seeds and indoor growing kits
Transportation solutions to consider depending on the size and time-sensitivity of your shipment:
How to pack cannabis seeds for international shipping
Follow these packaging guidelines to ship cannabis seeds in the mail or by courier safely:
- Keep the seeds in their original package. You can place it in a leak-proof bag for additional protection.
- Use bubble wrap and place the packages in a box filled with cushioning materials such as crumpled paper and packing peanuts.
- Seal the box with sufficient tape and attach the label if needed.
How to pack cannabis grow kits for shipping by courier
When shipping a cannabis growing kit or related items, follow these packaging recommendations:
- If possible, keep the kits in their original packaging.
- Place growing soil and tent in plastic bags individually to avoid any spills.
- Wrap the materials in bubble wrap for cushioning.
- Place the packages in a box and fill them with cushioning materials like paper snippers and packing peanuts.
- Seal the box with sufficient tape also for the corners and edges.
Regulations in Europe and abroad | Is it legal to ship cannabis seeds internationally?
Cannabis seeds shipping in Europe
It is legal to buy and sell small quantities of cannabis seeds in Europe. Moreover, both businesses and individuals can ship cannabis seeds within the European Union if the tetrahydrocannabinol (or THC) concentration does not exceed 0.2 %.
Cannabis seeds shipping outside Europe
Shipping cannabis seeds is legal in many countries worldwide including the UK, USA, Canada and Australia.
- In the UK, businesses can sell products containing up to 1mg of the substance per container.
- In the USA it is allowed to send cannabis products if the THC concentration doesn’t exceed 0.3 %.
- In Australia, it is allowed to buy and send cannabis seeds with up to 0.005% of THC concentration.
- In Canada, the maximum amount of cannabis allowed in public is 30 gr, which is equal to 30 seeds only.
In conclusion, when shipping marijuana seeds internationally, it is still recommended always to check the regulations of both countries of collection and delivery.
FAQs on shipping cannabis seeds and grow kits internationally
Is it legal to ship and cultivate cannabis in the EU?
Can I ship cannabis seeds and grow kits with every courier company?
What is the cheapest way of shipping an indoor cannabis growing kit by courier?
Can I ship the cannabis grow box together with marijuana seeds and other cannabis products?
Is it possible to send cannabis seeds from the UK after Brexit?
Take into consideration these guidelines when you ship cannabis seeds and growing kits worldwide. Nevertheless, please consider that following them does not guarantee that the courier company will transport your package without restriction. In case you decide to ship marijuana seeds internationally, Eurosender will not be held responsible for any damages caused by the transportation of your shipment.